cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Presidential malpractice- HCQ

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1263819840810344448

We'll see what the Brazilians say- if they have an election. 

Maybe I shouldn't be too blithe about the US?

But Her Emails!

6 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Presidential malpractice- HCQ

People have got to separate politics from medical practice"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc_vo_MZoT8#action=share 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Sure, like claiming that the poor performance of the CDC isn't Dennison's fault. He'd only been POTUS for 3 years and anyway they were the Deep State out to get him.

That's his job, and even if he doesn't have the attention span to deal with it personally it is his job to hire people who will and pay some attention to what they tell him. At HHS he had a real Deep State operator (Acosta, of Epstein fame) and Azar, a pharma lobbyist. But in the case of Azar it appears that he was trying to do his job.

No point in denying what we all saw with our own eyes. In the critical months the POTUS was holed up tweeting, playing golf and doing rallies while trying to talk the stock market up.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

HCQ was good enough for Fredo, Amy's husband, and the MI dem law maker who was censored for saying it saved her life.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Sure, like claiming that the poor performance of the CDC isn't Dennison's fault. He'd only been POTUS for 3 years and anyway they were the Deep State out to get him.

That's his job, and even if he doesn't have the attention span to deal with it personally it is his job to hire people who will and pay some attention to what they tell him. At HHS he had a real Deep State operator (Acosta, of Epstein fame) and Azar, a pharma lobbyist. But in the case of Azar it appears that he was trying to do his job.

No point in denying what we all saw with our own eyes. In the critical months the POTUS was holed up tweeting, playing golf and doing rallies while trying to talk the stock market up.

I'm guessing you didn't watch the vid.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I don't watch propaganda videos.

Put it in print.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

I don't watch propaganda videos.

Put it in print.