cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Senior Advisor

Pretty good summation of why America is giving Dems the thumbs down

COMMENTARY: Here's how Democrats have destroyed normal American life (alphanews.org)

what was it that the character played by Robert Downy Jr said in Tropic Thunder.....Never go Full Democrat?

5 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Pretty good summation of why America is giving Dems the thumbs down

What`s a mystery to me is liberals on here defend the Democrats.  They probably have been somewhat law abiding citizens, supposedly love their kids and grandkids, enjoyed fruits of labor.  Now why folks like that carry water for Democrats is strange?   You`d think when BLM destroys monuments, that would be a bridge too far, when they fill their gas tank and the price has nearly doubled, 8% inflation (but it`s lower than the rest of the world! except Canada`s is lower).  What are they getting out of it, the "right" to kill babies, pretend you`re a girl and the rest of society is forced to play along?   There must be a hell of an entitlement check they`re getting that I don`t know about, because all I see with the Democrats are negatives.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

It's a cult BA nothing good in that punchbowl still they drink.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Same for the Neocons.  Nothing but more kids coming home in body bags, arming terrorists, dope running, and funding fascist governments at the detriment of Americans.  

What's the difference of Biden, Obama and Hillary building a fascist government in Ukraine and Prescott Bush funding Hitler in WW2?  

rsbs
Senior Advisor

Biden's Performance with Hispanics Continues to Look Grim (townhall.com)

I laughed until I cried watching "the Three Amigos".

Democrats are probably crying these days, too, looking at the polls.

Those Darn Amigos.

Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

Well, here are a few things Biden did just hours after taking office that certainly didn’t help things and were at least partially responsible for the 30% increase in oil prices we experienced from his inauguration to august of 2021.

Biden brought us back into the Paris accord.
Biden cancelled the keystone pipeline.
Biden halted leasing programs in ANWAR.
Biden imposed a 60 day halt on all oil and gas leases and permits for drilling on federal lands and waters. This affects 25% of our domestic oil production.
Biden directed federal agencies to eliminate all supports for all fossil fuels.
Biden imposed new regulations on oil and gas production.

Senator Hawley presented these arguments to our sitting energy secretary and she had nothing to say. She just wanted to blame Putin. This administration blames the high energy prices we have been experiencing for over a year on a war Putin started just a few weeks ago. Putin has been getting rich through the high oil prices this administration has brought about. Feckless…..simply feckless.

The left has been desiring high energy prices for quite some time. They have said as much through the years.

Why is this so hard for the left? WE WERE ENERGY INDEPENDENT UNTIL BIDEN TOOK OFFICE. Now? Well now we beg the murderous dictator of Venezuela to sell us $120/ barrel oil. We grovel to the terrorists of OPEC for them to increase production. Now release our strategic reserve that was built up during lower cost times only to have to replace that oil with more expensive oil.