cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Private ownership of SS

where we live 60% of all ssi disability claims are false biut the gov keeps a blind eye ---got a lot worse since obamo came along but then people saw him never sweat and thought ---this aint half bad and whats a lie or two or a couple hundred

Senior Advisor

60%.. I suppose you have documentation to support your comment.

Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

I don't see the government getting it's spending under control any time soon so I will not be counting on collecting a dime of SS when I'm eligible. 

Senior Advisor

If the government makes no adjustments you will still get benefits if only a percentage of your benfits supported by annual contributions to the fun. Depending on your age and theamount left in the trust fund, you may get more or less, but you will get something. SS is not responsible for government deficits. SS is self funded by fica taxes, The excess is invested in US gov't securities. Money that goverment borrows from the trust fund rather from the chinese or the saudis.

However, it would be simple enough  to raise premiums as all other insurance has year after year.

Senior Advisor

The "premium" has gone up over thee years. Just not the percentage.

Veteran Advisor

That seems to have shut the jerk down!!

Senior Contributor

i never quote a fact that cant be documented

Senior Contributor

no just had to work before replying to krafty---noptice you didnt deny the numbers --but then you are an obummer BACKER so what would you  know -----did you see the cnc tell the muslims when we would lose the next war to them safe

Veteran Advisor

And I couldn't help but notice,that you didn't back up your hogwash.