cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Probably not so much

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/the-gop-just-made-a-really-huge-mistake-david-cay-johnston/

Probably not a "huge mistake" as far as the outright hostility to election and national security* displayed by the GOP caucus in the Mueller hearings. Might be for the country, but not necessarily for the party.

The thing he doesn't understand is that The Base much prefers Putin to Killary or Obammy. Kim Jong Un hasn't quite gotten over the color hump yet.

Might matter a bit at the margins. It is an important matter though, unless.......

Johnston arguably knows as much about the President as anybody, having covered him as a financial journalist for decades. Not a fan.

*nothing is as great a threat as Guatemalen babies.

12 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Probably not so much

He knows his base, racism is what they clamor for, he delivers. 

Senior Contributor

And the entire caucus trembles.

"Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair."

Senior Advisor

Wrong. His base clamor for good paying American jobs. The dems use race to cover for their incompetence.

Honored Advisor

I hope the Democrats in the House impeach Trump...please pleas do!

Image result for obama russia 1980s called

Senior Contributor

Senior Contributor

BTW, I did take notice of Romney's brave stand on this...........

Senior Contributor

Your slipping ddgfs. I can see the funny farm in your future if you don't turn things around.

Honored Advisor

Yes and i`m sure you rewarded Mitt Romney`s foresight at the ballot box in 2012 with your vote, right?   Anyone that didn`t vote for Romney in 2012 has no credibility showing faux concern about "Russia" now.   Not one single vote was changed by "Russia interference" there were plenty plenty of books and video tapes sold the last 20 years about Hillary...and Bill`s crookedness..no shortage of "lock her up!" fodder over the years. ....but YOU guys nominated her.

"Russian trolls" spent $100,000 on Face Book ads in 2016 election, HALF of which was spent AFTER the election and HALF of that was spent running down Trump.   A local car dealership spends $100,000 on advertising.  And Obama pretty much settled the FACT that "Hillary is a crook" way back in the 2008 nomination, was Obama a "Russian troll"?   Well he is a communist. 

Senior Contributor

Not a communist.

Worse. You know.

Sorry about your hurt feelings.

We're talking about something that many might consider serious and all you guys are doing is re-litigating all your old grievances.