cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: Proof Obama care is substandard

'Obama care is the best option that could pass without one republican vote.

If you would have been a bit supportive we would have single payer'

You really don't see the contradiction in that statement?

Senior Advisor

@KNAPPer wrote:

While I agree that all of Congress and their staffs and all of government for that matter should be on the same healthcare as the rest of the nation, I have to ask: What about Obama's promise that people who already have insurance can stay with the insurance pan they have? This was said very clearly many times.

You are big on Obama keeping his promises, true or not true?

(PS: I know your ultra right wing brain only has a very tiny area for seeing two sides of anything, but I offer this just for consideration and discussion and I don't expect you to understand a dilemma or gray area.)

The law congress passed stated congress and their staff would purchase their own health insurance from the exchange, true or not?

Is congress above the laws the passed or are they to abide by the laws they pass?

Senior Contributor

shifty,  you have no idea if I participate in the Farm Program or don't.    There's a lot of us who don't take crop insurance,  either. 

But reality is that the Farm Program for farmers (not the SNAP welfare portion)  is  way less than 1 cent of the total US govt spending.   So it is time to focus on where we really make the best financial gains,  that being cut social welfare programs down to size.  There's no reason for able bodied adults not to work for their keep.   And yes,  there are jobs out there.  Might not be the most desired job but without the govt handouts,  they'll take the job.   And then keep looking to better themselves by moving up to another better job,  etc.

hobby is just boring. 

Senior Contributor

It is law and the republicans are still chewing catsh!t over the defeat. Rant all you like but your pathetic little c&p will prove nothing to nobody.
Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:
It is law and the republicans are still chewing catsh!t over the defeat. Rant all you like but your pathetic little c&p will prove nothing to nobody.

It is not law for all, just the select peasants.

Senior Contributor

grouchy can't understand.   Aussies are used to being peasants living under the royal monarchs,  it's in their genetics, dating back to when the King of England dumped their criminals on Aussie shores.    Hey,  maybe grouchy has criminal genes in his DNA?

LOL,  that's maybe why gouchy loves the crooked Chicago Machine thug-in-chief............