cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FARM4EVER
Contributor

Re: amen and

NEB - I agree with you.  I have Faith in God.  

I think the debate has run it's course for now.   I am headed out to farm.  good weather here and it is past  time to get cranked up.  I have a pretty unique situation in that I have to go pull out a tractor that is stuck and it won't be easy.  Please PRAY I don't crash another tractor.

www.farm4ever.com

64073652_scaled_342x232.jpg

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

Best of luck.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: Ok

There is no scientific evidence of the existance of any god. None what so ever. Not your god not my god, not an arab god or a jewish god or a christion god or a buddist god or a hindu god or an egyptian God Although all of those dieties have experienced a following of unsuspecting victims. There are charlatan born all the time from the earliest recorded history til far into the future and there will be gullible innocents that will fall for it.

These entities or more correctly their proponents push manufactured dieties to earn your attention and following while harvesting the cash along the way. One need only look ast the recent papal election where allmthe pomp and circumstance was readily apparent. The gold the glory, the art worth millions if not billions and the still pass the offering bag before the masses of poor and hungry.

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

The poor and the hungry do not need to put anything in the offering.

If I were to go one step farther, can you name, any one entity, that has fed more truly hungry people, than Christian charities?

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Not with any of Krafts many they haven't. No way man. He won't stoop to help those people.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Neb and farm4

@FARM4EVER wrote:

thanks for the vast research.  it really wasn't enough for me.  i have faith (confidence in one's abilities with no religious linkage)  that you and i will both keep our beliefs and agree to disagree. all the best to you

Just to point out mine is not a 'belief' since I base my understanding on facts that science has proven.

And the best to you, I am sure we will 'meet' again.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

@Nebrfarmr wrote:

Farm, Canuk.

I think you both know of the 'missing link' I am talking of.

Remember, I never, ever said that the species on the Earth didn't 'evolve', but am steadfast in these two main points(pertinent to this thread):

1) God 'created' it all in the begenning.   Because it changed since then, does not prove he didn't start it all.  I have seen NO proof fo anything else that did the 'creating', and in fact what science I know about the origins of the Universe, say that some sort of 'force' was a catalyst in getting the whole process started.

2) Man did not 'evolve' from another speices.   I have heard, all my life, that if we just wait long enough, that science will find that 'missing link' to show that man evolved from the apes.  
To ask Canuk a version of his own question:   How long do you search for something, that you haven't found, before you are willing to say, it may not exist?

Again, not to 'force' any ideas on anyone, just stating my opinion.

Neb

You can go on 'believing' that a god started everything rolling but there is certainly no proof of that.

So why would you decide a 'god' did it just because science can not give you blow by blow how natural forces did it?

As for your "missing link" on how man evolved you have not read on the subject or followed links I have provided or you would not be claiming there is not evidence of the evolution of man along with all the other animals and life forms on the earth.

You are trying to ignore the evidence that has been shown by looking for one more "missing link".

If by your question you are trying to indicate that science is still 'looking' for evidence to prove man evolved along with other animals then you are ignoring the evidence there already is.

Yes science will keep looking for more info but the necessary evidence is in and all of it keeps supporting the theory of evolution through survival of the fittest.

Not just archealogical finds of old bones but any field that research has looked at confirms our evolution.

Look at the DNA evidence.

All areas of study come to the same conclusion.

EXCEPT

believers that do not look at the evidence but they are not really studying anything just believing old tales with no evidence.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

@FARM4EVER wrote:

NEB - I agree with you.  I have Faith in God.  

I think the debate has run it's course for now.   I am headed out to farm.  good weather here and it is past  time to get cranked up.  I have a pretty unique situation in that I have to go pull out a tractor that is stuck and it won't be easy.  Please PRAY I don't crash another tractor.

www.farm4ever.com

64073652_scaled_342x232.jpg

Hope you were successful in getting that thractor out.

I do wonder how ready things ar thought if you are getting stuck?

Sorry about the prayers I don't do that.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

I never said man did not evolve over time.   In fact, there is all sorts of proof that man did.   All the different races of man, and how they adapted to their environment, is proof enough of that.

What I said was, man was created separately from the apes, and did not evolve from an ape.

If man evolved from the Apes, can you tell me, which Ape science says they evolved from?