cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: So Mike you found examples of Muslims killing others.

@r3020 wrote:

Canuck, in today's world it is the muslims killing anyone, including muslims, in the name of religion. They kill 10s of 1,000s on a yearly basis in the name of alla akbar. What never fails to amaze me is how so many people say ho hum then start in on the radical Christians. They want to pass a law against a Christian if he says God bless but will defend a muslim killing as if they were born with the right to do so. The only conclusion I can draw from my observations is their hatred of Christians out weighs the threat the muslims pose to anyone not muslim. The old the enemy of my enemy is my friend mentality.

I was pointing out that ALL religions have their radicals that are quite willing to kill in the name of their god. I expect the laws you are refering to They want to pass a law against a Christian if he says God bless  apply to all religions.

Your conclusion  the enemy of my enemy is my friend mentality would make you a friend with the Muslims in your opposition to atheists I guess.

Advisor

How to kill goyim and non jews

http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2010/09/01/how-to-kill-goyim-and-influence-people-israeli-rabbis-defen...

Rabbis in Israel preach hate for non jews, they passed held meetings and passed out pamphlets with Israeli troops before the last Gaza massacre(Cast Lead) advising the troops to kill women children and babies and will as men 

Judaism and Islam are quite similar, they even have the same dietary laws, and tribal laws.   I imagine you hate both religions? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 

Of course in both religions few are so backward as to follow ancient laws, but there are those infected with the evil of xenophobia, will find some group to spew hate and

abuse to.    But you are just copying from some islamophobia propaganda site, are you not Mikie ? ? ?

Advisor

Re: you are just copying from some islamophobia propaganda site, are you not

I'm copying what I understand to be direct translations of the Koran to English.  My less radical Islamic friend says this is not what the Koran teaches, but apparently his sect is also in a minority and being denounced by others.

Advisor

I like your Oscar Wilde quote

Although this one from Gifford Knapp beats it: "I like to learn from others mistakes. I do not have time to make them all myself."