cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Props Sam..my bad call

Looks like the bought and paid for gang are going to pass a bill with little more than nothing in it.

You called it.

Obama hadn't ought to sign it. Half a bill is less than zero if the crooks are allowed to contiue to keep the keys.

9 Replies
Advisor

God has a sense of humor

Veteran Advisor

Re: God has a sense of humor

Obama...... The leader of the pack!

Critters always seek their like kind, don't they?

Advisor

I wonder if they'll see him again.

He may have been "leaving the ship".

And, ironically, he probably owes his very life and ability to scurry to Michelle's organic, pesticide free gardening.

Damned funny. Do you think Letterman and Maher and the rest will pick up on it?

Senior Contributor

Christ Craig - can't you do any better than that? You and Mollie are clones.

Senior Contributor

It looks more like a shrew then a rat to me.  It is extremely ironic and funny though to have a "rat" run by at the same time Obama speaks about the "new and improved" financial reform that is suppose to help regulate and watch over the rats on Wall Street.  This is one of those moments that comedy writers just have to love.  I'm thinking SNL, The Daily Show, Lettermen and many others will have a lot of fun with this.

Advisor

I bet you hardly hear a word about it.    After I had seen this on the web I saw it mentioned on the tv national news, on the national news the rodent ran out but Obama was not at the podium and no mention was made that it happened during his speech.  The rodent must have been back and forth several times (the mouse not Obama), but I wonder why the news used the video without Obama in it when the video with him in it is so much more entertaining?

Advisor

It's been ID'd as a mole.

But you'll have to believe what you saw as according to Detective Sam Spade we'll likely never see it again.

Advisor

What "national" news do you watch? I've hardly encountered anybody this AM who hadn't seen it. I didn't ask the where anyone saw it, but I know for sure not all of them have cable. A couple of them might only have rabbit ears, come to think of it.

Senior Contributor

What's the deal with Dem presidents?  Carter was attacked by swimming rabbit and now a mole is trying to upstage Obama at a press conference.   Dang critters probably know Repubs and their entourage would be packing.