Advisor

Prosecution of George W. Shrub for murder

http://scotthorton.org/2012/10/02/100212-dave-hagen/

Shrub and Company guilty of murder.

19 Replies
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Prosecution of George W. Shrub for murder

SOCK IT HIM! To let that criminal off the hook is the real crime!

cotman03
Senior Contributor

Be careful what you wish for, you idiot.  Your man has been authorizing assasinations against US citizens and drone strikes that have killed innocent civilians. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Dumrats are above the law.

Jim B. in Iowa
Senior Contributor

"Sorry Scott, you are way off base. Don’t prosecute Bush unless you prosecute Obama. Don’t prosecute Nazi war criminals unless you prosecute Stalin. Don’t prosecute Stalin unless you also prosecute Truman. Don’t prosecute Manson unless you also prosecute Johnson and Nixon. Where does it all end. Justice in this world is extremely imperfect. The perfection you are looking for is the road to nowhere."

From the comment section, this says what needs to be said.  Unless you are a hypocrite bound and determined to be blindly partisan. 

hardnox604008
Advisor

I think it's a reasonable to withhold support of Obama for his failure to reverse the coup against the constitution that the Bush Admin undertook.

Not rational to support Romney whose team includes all the major players in that effort.

hardnox604008
Advisor

As I've said here before I have accumulated a few Farmers and Ranchers for Bush yard signs and have them tucked away in the shop.

In the unlikely event that there would ever be a prosecution either for crimes against the consttution or humanity I intend to slip them back on yards where signs like them have been displayed in the past.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Sounds like a pregnant idea! Got any suggestions for the fools with the Wo4 stickers still on their bumbers?? LOL!!

hardnox604008
Advisor

Lol.

I bought a car off my Mother that still had one on it. I didn't say anything but she most certainly noticed when it was gone, first thing.

cotman03
Senior Contributor

Never cease to amaze

You and the dimwit known as GTO can't see the forest for the trees.  Obama has had a US citizen assasinated without trial which, to the liberal mind, should be an atrocity.  Also he has amped up the use of drones and civilians have been killed accidentally.  No sign of that activity stopping or even slowing down.  Why do you tolerate either of those when Obama is the commander in chief yet think Bush should be tried for murder?  It makes no sense and is hypocritical to say the least.  Purely political reasoning...nothing objective about your position at all.