Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Proud Boys uniform

Looks like they will have to get a new supplier for their uniform 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55326451

Verillas owner Allister Greenbrier - a gay entrepreneur of Scottish descent - expressed shock and dismay that his brand was associated with the group.

"I was appalled, angry and frustrated because they are the opposite of everything our brand stands for," he told the BBC, noting that the men had initially claimed to be a metal band looking for kilts.

"I was quite angry. I had to calm down a bit, but we decided we really didn't want their money."

In a message on Twitter, Verillas announced a donation of $1,000 (£745) - a sum exceeding the Proud Boys' purchase - to the anti-racism organisation National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP).

4 Replies
aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Re: Proud Boys uniform

Someone break into your closet Canuck?

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Actually they stole them from you Al, but they did leave your formal evening dresses so you can attend all the Trump’s Christmas parties, mask not included 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Gays are welcome in the proud boys organization. You act surprised. Like you just believe.

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Didn’t know that Ron. But I don’t google white supremacy sites like you do.  Have you picked out the one you are going to join or are you just going to start your own?