cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Pulitzer to raspberry

What happens when the nyt & wp win a pulitzer for fake news?

[Staffs of The New York Times and The Washington Post "for deeply sourced, relentlessly reported coverage in the public interest that dramatically furthered the nation's understanding of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and its connections to the Trump campaign, the President-elect's transition team and his eventual administration.]

Is it converted to a golden raspberry for journalist award? - Well, I guess one would't call them journalist.

2 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Pulitzer to raspberry

Maybe those given out after the selection panel had reviewed the entire redacted Mueller Report and the findings of the (GOP controlled) Senate Intelligence Committee?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Pulitzer to raspberry

(Maybe those given out after the selection panel had reviewed the entire redacted Mueller Report and the findings of the (GOP controlled) Senate Intelligence Committee?)

I have no doubt that "deeply sourced" and "relentlessly" reported includes relentlessly receiving deep state sourced fake news leaks to deliver their fake news golden raspberry material.  

I was just asking what they do with em, proudly display them with a disclaimer that it turned out false; or proudly display them with a disclaimer that fake news is our standard procedure here?