cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Punch line

It pays to be rich, hollywood & liberal - for only a $10,000 payoff Smollett can call himself innocent.

Well, at least Smollett provided us with a lot of good jokes and he will continue to be a great punchline in the future.

Smollett's best line was when he was bragging about fighting back against paid off / fake attackers to try to point out how tough he was. 

20 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: Punch line

Fake justice. From the party of fake.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I'm not sure what happened (and you provided no details and the news is lacking in detail), but I'm with Rahm Emanuel and the PD and believe he should have gone to trial. Faking this kind of crime is completely contradictory to what the laws were made to protect and he is slapping the face of the very protections many have worked so hard to enforce.

Advisor

I haven’t read or heard much about this decision but who made it?  The DA?

Hopefully someone who will need to stand for election.

Veteran Advisor

Haven't read about it yet, but there was clear connection to Kamala Harris, other politicals, and heard the prosecutor was a black lady.

Advisor

What’s the connection to a California Senator in a local case in Illinois?

Veteran Advisor

I think Harris is Jussie's Aunt

Senior Contributor

Good question.  If we had real journalism in America, you would already know the connections that exist and influenced the corruption.  But we don't.  I could lay it out here with evidence, but you still wouldn't accept it if the fake news doesn't report it.  You know...the same people that wrote, edited and printed over 500,000 articles convincing you collusion exists, yet zero evidence has been produced to date despite the immense investigation of a special counsel.

So...I just sit back and watch you wonder around in darkness trying to make sense of what's happening because the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party is not able to spin the narrative sufficiently or distract completely from cracks in this story.  But yet, you never question their validity...it's amusing.

With each crack in the foundation, I wonder if this will be the event that causes you to walk away...  but blind faith is amazing.  

Senior Advisor

George Soros purchased this DA seat.