cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Pure genius

Kinda like farm subsidies crop ins , back by the Almighty Big Govt bailing out farmers and offsetting the cost by taking from taxpayers I SEE NO DIFFERENCE.

Senior Contributor

Re: Pure genius

The truth:

 

Can I default on a student loan? NO

Can I file bankrupcy to get out of a student loan? NO

Are there "forgivable student loans? NO

Can private institution loans be consolidated into lower Government APR loans? Only sometimes.

Is there a standard APR for student loans? NO

Are all student loans made by the Government? NO

 

Look it up. Government loans will only cover about 18,500 per year and a max of 120K total. Beyond that, you have to get private loans. All are UNFORGIVABLE loans, period. They follow you your entire life.

 

If you want to argue about refinancing or taxes, do so. Otherwise quit talking about things you know nothing about. Bailouts are only discussion of refinancing and taxes. Student loans are the #1 debt in the US and the only unforgivable loans in te US.

 

Senior Contributor

Re: Pure genius

so that makes you, ba, red and others all socialist........ correct

Advisor

Re: Pure genius

Hundreds of billions carved out of the middle class and the working poor to make AIG and Goldman Sachs whole and two wars conducted under the VP 'a started premise that "deficits don't matter" was OK however? Al of that in the presence of MASSIVE tax cuts Can't wait to watch those 2016 debates if I am fortunate enough to still be around.
Senior Advisor

Re: Pure genius


@hobbyfarm2145365 wrote:

Kinda like farm subsidies crop ins , back by the Almighty Big Govt bailing out farmers and offsetting the cost by taking from taxpayers I SEE NO DIFFERENCE.


There is no difference. It is the government picking the winners and losers.

Senior Advisor

Re: Pure genius


@KNAPPer wrote:

The truth:

 

Can I default on a student loan? NO

Can I file bankrupcy to get out of a student loan? NO

Are there "forgivable student loans? NO

Can private institution loans be consolidated into lower Government APR loans? Only sometimes.

Is there a standard APR for student loans? NO

Are all student loans made by the Government? NO

 

Look it up. Government loans will only cover about 18,500 per year and a max of 120K total. Beyond that, you have to get private loans. All are UNFORGIVABLE loans, period. They follow you your entire life.

 

If you want to argue about refinancing or taxes, do so. Otherwise quit talking about things you know nothing about. Bailouts are only discussion of refinancing and taxes. Student loans are the #1 debt in the US and the only unforgivable loans in te US.

 


Another truth.

 

Can you get blood out of a turnip. No.

Senior Advisor

Re: Pure genius


@hobbyfarm2145365 wrote:

so that makes you, ba, red and others all socialist........ correct


We are all socialist. Capitalism in this country is dead.

Senior Advisor

Re: Pure genius


@bruce MN wrote:
Hundreds of billions carved out of the middle class and the working poor to make AIG and Goldman Sachs whole and two wars conducted under the VP 'a started premise that "deficits don't matter" was OK however? Al of that in the presence of MASSIVE tax cuts Can't wait to watch those 2016 debates if I am fortunate enough to still be around.

How about we try some capitalism and let market forces make college affordable once again. Electing the candidate who can give away the most stuff does not seem to be working.

Senior Contributor

Re: Pure genius

Only a true idiot would thinks so, yet you ask.

Senior Advisor

Re: Pure genius


@KNAPPer wrote:

Only a true idiot would thinks so, yet you ask.


Another personal attack.

 

Don't have to get blood out of a turnip when the government is providing a bailout. Easy $ = higher tuitions.