cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Re:Educating our young people

Not saying that, what I'm saying there is nothing in the constitution that gives the federal government any authory over the states concerning education.

Advisor

Other than of course the establishment of elected legislative bodies who over time decided that they wanted to and so did.
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:
Other than of course the establishment of elected legislative bodies who over time decided that they wanted to and so did.

Everything belongs to the "man" and the "man" will decide who will be taught what.

Advisor

How an a democrat my arrived upon decision become "the man"? You are in dire need of some new material.
Senior Advisor

Without  federal government intervention in the schools Mississippi would graduate millions of Rhodes scholars. Just proves how bad the govmint can eff things up.

Without Brown vs board of education, Kneegrow kids would have had better schools than those caucasion kids.

Plus we could use those public buildings to teach kids about jesus and ignore that evolution nonsense.

Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:
How an a democrat my arrived upon decision become "the man"? You are in dire need of some new material.

Let the people spend their educational tax dollars on which ever school they see fit.