cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Putin gives Mitch the green light

to congratulate Biden/Harris on their victory.

The cult is not pleased.

8 Replies
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Now Putin has to decide what to do with trump.

Now Putin has to decide what to do with trump.  Does he take the risk of letting trump and maybe talk or does he do the expedient thing and dust trump's doorknob with some novichok?  I know what I'd do in trump's case.  He certainly can't be trusted if he's alive. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Dunno.

Nothing but odd coincidence and history to sustain suspicions, but the sudden death of the Rohrabacher aide who was in the thick of it would be cornspiracy #1 if it wasn't inconvenient to the cult's narrative.

And I'm not sure how much anyone on any side of anything can trust Assange. If he gets a pardon and gets out of custody that could be a real problem. Maybe transfer him to the Epstein Suite at MCC?

Ghislaine Maxwell also a very large problem but she, like Epstein, is an intelligence pro and knows the ropes.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

you have really crossed the line when you start fantasizing about offing American patriots and praising communists.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I think your magic faux outrage generator slipped a cog.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: For that matter, I'm sure ...

For that matter, I'm sure there are things trump now knows that our side would prefer that Putin not know.  So if something bad were to happen to him, we'd never know for sure who did it.  The Russians could do it and blame us or visa versa, or the Chinese could do it and blame both of them.

And you know, there are at least two or three republican presidential hopefuls who need to clear their own path to 2024.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I'll get rained down upon by hordes of monkeys for this.

But it has occurred to me that if part of his post-POTUS continuing scam involves getting happy with The Family Jewels it might not end well for him. 

True of all of them, but they all know the score.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

And- cue the outrage- I imagine he will be under continuous surveillance.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

As ex-POTUS it will be impossible for him to return to his 50 yr career of private sector crimin’.

So the only path is to continue down path of aggrieved political figure and bilk the cult.

But it has never been his nature to do anything straight up when he can lie or cheat.