cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Putin in trouble?

the moonshot of grooming Dennison for a decade and then helping push him over the top for razor thin election win seemed like a huge victory.

It did succeed in dividing and weakening the US and the western alliance, but the prime objective for the oligarchs was to eliminate the sanctions that were and are costing them big time.

That's the risk of medievel warlord Chekist communism- the continued loyalty of the lesser nobles is required and they've been given a lot of wealth and power to wield.

Russia might even become a slightly better place but I'm sure only as much as is required to reintegrate into the global economy.

BTW, Biden now has no choice but to continue and increase sanctions. Although I see where the deadender's deadender- Trump Left journalist Caitlin Johnstone- says the hack is just Deep State Fake News.

4 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Putin in trouble?

I assume that it also puts another on the global authoritarian list- Netanyahu- at risk.

As long as Israelis thought he'd use Trump to enhance thier security he could (barely) survive 3 hyng parliaments and a huge corruption scandal. Risk/reward has probably tipped against him.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Putin on TV yesterday, was asked if ....

In a press conference yesterday, Putin was asked if trump could come to Russia.  Putin indicated that he didn't think it would be necessary but "No".

Trump must be disappointed how authoritarians who previously embraced so warmly are now giving him the cold shoulder,

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Related to recent news- Morocco is one of the few countries without a US extadition treaty.

bruce MN
Advisor

Paraguay is always nice.

A bunch of those ex-Pat 3rd Reichers who brought their fortunes in from looted Jewish art and property should have kicked off by now leaving some nice little houses available.