cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

You’re probably right on about one thing

“The country doesn’t need to go through this” thing. The Warren Commission stuck and that became the default approach 

Dennisinists can only hope the “Mr Nice Guy” show goes on. One thing you’ve got going for you is that a President Biden’s easiest Cabinet option is off the table with the short odds choice for AG now otherwise engaged.

What’sEliot Spitzer doing these days? Dennison has solidified the fact that deviant behavior isn’t a disqualifying factor for holding high office. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: QAnon is the GOP's future

Same thing you said about impeachment. You turned into the biggest supporter. You will gladly hand the government 100% complete and total control over our health care.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: You’re probably right on about one thing

In other words you want the FBI spying on a presidential campaign and transition team to be the new normal. The FBI is to be used as a political weapon.

bruce MN
Advisor

I have nothing more to do or say about that. But if the voting public would vote in a set of 535 members (or more if DC and Puerto Rico are States by then) who decided by action that it was desirable and a President signed it then it could happen. 

I have a grand total of 4 votes in that. One each out of 100s of millions in 4 separate Federal elections.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

There's a gulf as big as the ocean between, say, questioning the Warren Commission findings concerning a matter that quite definitely happened and believing a fairy tale that begins with Hillary as the head of a global child sex trafficking ring that was/is run out of a pizza parlor in DC.

I think birtherism was a baby step toward that- if you really, really hate somebody it is OK to believe anything about them that you'd like to.