cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Question for Republican presidential candidates

@schnurrbart wrote:

You sure about that?  How many exactly?  You sound like you know.

Nice way of saying you don't care. We already knew that though.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I care about people falsely bragging, telling lies and stretching the truth to make themselve look good or to make someone else look bad but I sure as hell don't care about you.  I wouldn't pee on you if you were on fire!  Take a hike big boy!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Temper....Temper.... watch your blood pressure.

Senior Advisor

It was nearly 2,000 assault weapons, ILLEGALly sold , or given, to the mexican drug lords. There have been 1,000s killed in mexico by the drug lords. I guess you assume the drug lords lock the assult weapons sold, or given, to them in safes and then drag out the old six shooters when they commit drug crimes.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Where's the outrage from Democrats?

"We have confidential sources that have shown us why the administration's representatives knew these weapons were going to the cartels. Not mostly, not maybe, but virtually all of ‘em," and that is why Issa says they can't give up on the investigation.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

But "Guns don't kill people."     Or had you forgotten?    KenJ

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@kenj3063508 wrote:

But "Guns don't kill people."     Or had you forgotten?    KenJ

Give a gun to a drug lord and see what happens. The perfect liberal policy, give guns to the criminals then try to use their crimes to take guns away from law abiding US citizens.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Unlike you, I don't assume very much.  I try to find out ALL the facts before blowing off on something.  You're like the grocery store tabloids!