cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Question for the masses

No it hasn't. It's that freedom thing you keep talking about. That all powerful government when you don't seem to mind when it effects others.

As to the presidents activity in the white house. It no more your business than you satisfying your urges in your own home or elsewhere. Yes many folks may be disgusted by that but if it is in the privacy of your home, owned or rented, between two or three or four consenting adults, it is no one elses business.

Mean while your priest preaches about such infidelities while he himself is porking some youngster in the privacy of the church and if his name was Clinton and a democrat you would surely like to discuss it regularly.

Senior Contributor

Re: Question for the mmm.....asses

It's probably no more disgusting that what you do in private. People with your questionable obsession about sex, probably shouldn't be driving a school bus. Just saying!

Veteran Advisor

You ought to see what goes on in the back of the buses, sometimes. Think about that when you put your sweet, innocent grandkids on the bus.

Now, mine is run like a tight ship. Many parents tell me that they appreciate how I run things on the bus. The kids are always telling me that I'm " the bestest" driver. (And that really makes my day)
Senior Contributor

Yeah and some of those altar boys think their preists are the bestest!

Senior Advisor

Sex and nudity a forbidden topic? Are you kidding? Do you not get network TV? Tha'ts about all that on there.

Senior Contributor

LOL! That's what you hope they would say, and you want us to believe anything you say?? Boy, that is a laugh! Come on, Craigo, you know better, we all know your a braggart, and a blowhard!

Senior Contributor

Those wacky montanans

Veteran Advisor

Re: Those wacky montanans

Take a can of WD-40 and lightly spray your plates, then drive down the dustiest dirt road you know. The fine dust will stick to the plate, making such cameras ineffective.
Senior Contributor

What? On Fox news??

Senior Contributor

I get pretty tired of the ridiculous E.D. commercials, the ones with the super hot babe laying down talking about problems with erections.  All hours of the day, enough already!