cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Fellows, the election officials explained it to the judges and

Everybody is in on it rick.

All of these liars getting their story straight and coordinated in short order. Absolutely amazing

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/dec/04/facebook-posts/no-georgia-election-workers-didnt-k...

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

So "PolitiFaaaaact" says "we looked into it, nothin` wrong, go back to your homes subjects & citizens" .   PolitiFact interviewed the foxes in the henhouse and "that`s good enough for us, so it`s good enough for you too!".  

Shouldn`t this GO TO COURT so these biased witnesses be cross examined by a skilled attorney that represents 73 million voters?   I know when the blind ref rules in favor of your team it`s difficult to put that aside....but

The Badness of Bart | comically quirky

r3020
Senior Advisor

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(PolitiFact interviewed the foxes in the henhouse and "that`s good enough for us, so it`s good enough for you too!".)  

That's sums it up, the counting cheaters are interviewed and say they didn't cheat at counting. Aren't cheaters always liars and liars always cheaters?

("I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove anything.")

They are also using the "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" defense.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Ed, apparently "a vote for Biden from a suitcase under a table at 4am counts twice or 4 times when counted by Dominion".  Smiley Very Happy   

Why am I laughing?  We got forked in the last election.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Ed, apparently "a vote for Biden from a suitcase under a table at 4am counts twice or 4 times when counted by Dominion".  Smiley Very Happy              Why am I laughing?  We got forked in the last election.)

It's now to the point where they're using the "Don't pee on my boots and tell me it's raining," reasoning where they say yea you know we cheated and I know we & I cheated, but we did it for your own good because we believe senile joe and not Trump, should be President.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Wow democrats are really pushing the gaslighting on this one. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Could the 2020 election (and future elections) be a extension of the college exercise of "if you could travel back in time, would you kill baby Hitler?" .    The elite define who "Hitler" is, of course.

Minority Report in Research Communities

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I listen to a lot of NPR "news" as well as CBS, my faith is strong I can dwell among snakes to find their weakness without danger of conversion.   CBS is fond of  reporting their "unbiasedness" by disqualifying whatever President Trump says by first saying "Trump is saying without proof...." .   NPR Steve Inskeep and the other hauty-tauty retards will say right out "Trump is lying by falsely saying there was fraud in the 2020 election...."  They plant their thumb firmly on the scale of what is supposed to be objective journalism. 

Definition which NPR  and other mainstream give the middle finger to:

What does objective journalism mean?
Objectivity in journalism aims to help the audience make up their own mind about a story, providing the facts alone and then letting audiences interpret those on their own. ... Objective reporting is meant to portray issues and events in a neutral and unbiased manner, regardless of the writer's opinion or personal beliefs.
Packard27
Senior Contributor

I listen to anything said by the MSM/Hollywood power elite class with the same open mindedness and fairness as I would any ordinary DNC press conference or news release.