cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Question for you science professors

What goes first. Man kind or the glaciers in glacier national park?

10 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Question for you science professors

I'm aware of the huge propaganda coup that your handlers think they have there.

I'm not playing, other than to say that those glaciers are receding, as most are.

A few are not as precipitation patterns shift.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

So you're saying the science professors can predict global average temperature  but not participation patterns?

They said the glaciers in Glacier would be gone by now, were they wrong?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

You been over to Turdy's to get some of those straw men out of the mow?

r3020
Senior Advisor

They been receding for over 150 years. Ever since the little ice age.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Question for science

I'm not sure of why you would want to know if mankind will still be around if the glaciers in Glacier National Park (of all places, LOL) disappeared. Humans are resilient and adaptable. As long as we can find/grow food, get water and shelter, humans will live. Millions or billions may die from the various effects that would cause glaciers to disappear, and it would depend on what glaciers, how many, and where, but there is no reason to suspect mankind would go extinct. I would imagine a lot of humans will die off from everything from flooding, to fires, to war, to disease.

On the bright side, we could have underwater tours of Mara Lago .

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Question for science

Turdy lines up straw men like those Chinese terra cotta warriors.

Extinction vs. extreme degradation isn't an argument worth having, except for dedicated trolls working for the Heartland Institute whose handlers told then they got a big gotcha.

BTW, the sunspot conditions that coincided with the Little Ice Age are currently back in force.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

BTW, as far as Mar-A-Lago being underwater, it is like those Miami Beach* condos that Russian, cartel and other money launderers are buying up- they're certain that once the money is clean they can peddle them to other money launderers.

*H2O aside, similar with money launderers buying Trump condos. Not like they're actually going to live there or anything.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

They might use them occasionally for an assignation with a co-ed who's peddling her behind to pay her student loans.

r3020
Senior Advisor

And this can all be stopped with the green new deal?