cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Question

Megan Kelly seems to be in hot water because she thought it was OK for a white person to dress in black face if they wished to go to a holloween party dressed as Diana Ross. Well why is it bad for a white person to dress as Diana Ross for one day of the year but fine for Bruce Jenner to dress as a woman for 365 days of a year?

53 Replies
gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Re: Question

Welcome to relativism.

Saun King presents himself as a black man everyday and spouts about his oppression.  And is applauded.

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

Re: Question

Next we will be forbidden to go to KFC
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Answer

Not that you really want to know, but a white person dressed as a black person is a racial subject. A man that changes his sex to female is a sexual subject. Believe it or not, these are two different types of subjects. As to whether one or the other is OK - that's a moral or religious issue - which can apply to practically any subject at all.

sw363535
Honored Advisor

Re: Answer

They should close down those fast food places based on fried chicken...... and also the grocery stores that sell racially disrespectful food.  

That stereo type is just so wrong.  My mom did not know what she was doing to me every sunday dinner.

I was 22 before I realized I wasn't black and wasn't going to make a good living with a bad attitude.

Took a lot of therapy .......

basset&co
Senior Contributor

KNAPPer, so which subject are you qualified to discuss?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Not that you really want to know, but a white person dressed as a black person is a racial subject. A man that changes his sex to female is a sexual subject. Believe it or not, these are two different types of subjects.)

So a black man that wanted to be Bruce Jenner on Halloween, and dress up as a transgender with white face, would really be in hot water with the PC snowflake crowd?  Unless of course it's a black rapper, because it's OK if they use the n word.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Even the slightest infraction is a capital offense

r3020
Senior Advisor

Then why can snow white Elizabeth Warrenn claim to be an Indian?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Yeah, me too. And you know what, I like water melon. In fact I love water melon. Can that get me into trouble.