cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: Answer #2

Easy one - That's a case of being a dumb *****.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Yet the progressives rally around her.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: Answer

Have to go inventing things to make two different things the same subject?

I'd like to see your reaction if " a black man that wanted to be Bruce Jenner on Halloween, and dress up as a transgender with white face" showed up at your door Halloween. 

You're certainly inventive.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

I can discuss flint knapping very well.

Who?  I’ve been trying to locate a progressive somewhere in govt or one of the parties for what seems ages now 

Wellstone is dead. Feingold got swept out in Tea Mania. 

I suppose their’s Bernie. Sen. Brown from Ohio, maybe, but he’s rather timid. The kid from Texas shows some promise. But pretty much a dearth. 

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Don't jerk your knee out of place SW. I can see you're really riled up attacking the Colonel and all.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

You won't get in trouble as long as you don't steal the melon at night from the melon patch.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: Even the slightest infraction is a capital offense

I remember seeing that. Funny. Was there some controversy about this that I have forgotten?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Question

All you new guys are bad morally, ethically and plain old evil as the old timer repugs on here. I suspect you are really an old timer with s new name.
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(I'd like to see your reaction if " a black man that wanted to be Bruce Jenner on Halloween, and dress up as a transgender with white face" showed up at your door Halloween.) 

My reaction would be to give them treats, just like I would a person dressed up in Trump orange face, but now you got me curious what your "reaction" would be?