cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Re: Question

Maybe it is not a racial issue here at all.
Maybe it’s just a matter of some costumes create too high a level of fear.
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Answer

Megan Kelly didn't dress in black face, she was just discussing if it was appropriate for holloween. She was forced out, after she apologized, because of her views which the hateful intolerant left will not tolerate.

r3020
Senior Advisor

It is the hateful intolerant left who forced Megan Kelly out, not anyone on this board.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Re: Even the slightest infraction is a capital offense

You thought a white person in black face making fun of a black person was funny?

basset&co
Senior Contributor

knapp...flint has nothing to do with previous subjects mentioned, so apparently your answer is still coming...and not to be assumed...,

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

I'd do the same as you. I can see you are more tolerant in real life than here on the forum - you just proved it.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Kelly's History

While there may be a grain of truth in that, Kelly had low ratings - the Corp didn't like her numbers. I believe she would still be in if she had stellar numbers. They could have been guilty of looking for a final reason to fire her too. She had said that Jesus was white and Santa was white before this. She seemed to be a sort of loose cannon and networks do not like that. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/10/25/megyn-kelly-nbc-blackface-racist-comments-white-su...

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

OK Then Bass

I can discuss my views on either subject Basset. What do you want to know? I'm not an important person or a public figure, so I am not sure why you would be interested in my views, but I'll be glad to answer to my best ability, so go ahead and ask what you will.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Cultural Appropriation

Given the origin of Santa Clause what color do you think his skin should be?

sw363535
Honored Advisor

I d call the cops even it megan Kelley showed up trick or treat in her Megan Kelley costume. She’s too old to be beating kids out of their candy.
Reserved for politicians and their fake children.