Did you mean: 
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

well knap

??

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Answer

(I'd do the same as you. I can see you are more tolerant in real life than here on the forum - you just proved it.)

I posted it my reply on the forum, how does that make me intolerant on the forum?

I'm not a member of the intolerant left, I don't take part in unpeaceful protests, riots, or block roads, or scream at people when they are eating out, or have Trump Derangement syndrome, etc. etc. etc.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Cultural Appropriation

Would it be OK for Bill Clinton to dress in black face since the progressives declared him the first black President?

basset&co
Senior Contributor

Re: OK Then Bass

knapp...You might present your views on either subject, but so far from what "I" have seen, you might be one with a big hat and no skin...or experience...others views are important to me, but repeating canned messages isn't.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@KNAPPer wrote:

I'm not an important person or a public figure, so I am not sure why you would be interested in my views, but I'll be glad to answer to my best ability, so go ahead and ask what you will.

Do you curtsy or take a knee and bow when the "important people" and public figures walk in the room?

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

We need more Mel Brooks movies to lighten you guys up a little. 

Blazing Saddles come to mind.

maybe she's just stupid

St. Nicholas came from the early Christian community in Asia Minor so like a person of Turkic descent. Not exactly a preferred Trumpian Norwegian.

Jesus was a little brown hook nosed Semite by all odds. A real Jew, not one of those NY/West Bank settler sorts.

Agreed. I’d particularly recommend History of the World Pt. 1 for you. 

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

A lot of Americans need to re-learn that public figures work for the people.

Their opinions are important because it is their vote that employes government officials.

Even if I don't agree on policies, it burns me up for a fellow American to dismiss their opinion as unimportant and of less value than a politician.

Politicians serve the people, not the other way around.

We can disagree about a lot of things.... but not that.  We aren't subjects.  

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Re: maybe she's just stupid

So I take it your a racist Hardhead. That's right it is ok for you people.