10 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Quit calling a riot a riot

@Edmund55 wrote:

Quit calling a riot.....a riot.

Mmmm, what should we call a riot?

YOUR A RACIST!

Doesn’t it just make you sick to know that anti-American Commie trash dwells among us?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Up is down - down is up.   If you guys choose to leave, the trash goes too.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Maybe call it an enhanced protest with free gifts.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Every city every town burn the precinct to the ground. Can't you just feel the love?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

People who riot, burn and loot would never commit election fraud, they are totally trustworthy.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

The policewoman`s obviously accidental shooting of a guy that did have an outstanding warrant and was attempting to flee the scene ...I really don`t see how that justifies the riots.    In the Chauvin case, I could see how emotions got the better of some people, resulting in the nonsensical riots.   But an accident against a perp that wasn`t exactly an angel justifies looting and throwing bricks at the police???

AOCX says that "aw the football player that killed 5 people, he had a concussion ...move on nothin` to see folks".   So in Minneapolis the next shooting, if the cop uses the "concussion defense" will there be no riots?   Or are we at a point where Minneapolis cops might as well not even carry a gun, because the moment they fire it they lose their job, their family is endangered and the city has to write out a $30 million check to the perpetrator`s family?  And oh yeah Foot Locker is removed of excess inventory of sneakers.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

i wont say that there are never circumstances where violence upon your government isnt necessary, but can't think of many where its acceptable just to get new goodies from your local merchants.

Honestly, this is diametrically the opposite philosophy the progs here have expressed. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Lol.

And the Capitol Riot has now been officially downgraded to "hugs and kisses*" by the deposed but still oppositional State Media.

*or Antifa. Keep a lie in each holster.

Probably a poorly chosen metaphor at the moment.

ACX66895171
Senior Contributor

You read a lot into my comment about the NFL player history of concussions. Did I say that was what led him to murder? Did I say that concussion history excuses his actions? No. It was only to note a fact that headline readers would not have been aware of. If you want to know what I meant by a comment, ask, but please don't put words into my mouth.