cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FARM4EVER
Contributor

Re: Quod meum est? "Where's mine?"

The end result of most of your points is debt we are unable to repay.  However, the American way of life is still the best and hopefully we will get back on track and balance our budget over a period of time.  It's up to the voters to elect or re-elect leaders that will get us there.   

www.farm4ever.com

64073652_scaled_342x232.jpg

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

She does have parental support but according to Faust the government is simply shoveling out the cash to people like her.

Faust100F
Advisor

I think the independent women thing occurred in the 70's & 80's when they started having their maiden name placed on their degrees, and where Ms. was substituted for Miss or   Mrs.  I even watched Gloria Steinem on TV the other day, and she has come 360 degrees, she now admits her perception of the "independent" going it alone woman was wrong.  Thanks Gloria! 

I think there are few of us in farming who have not feed at the Federal Trough but we now have an opportunity to free ourselves from the jack boot mentality of the Federal Government and slowly remove their hands from around our throats..  I know . . . I know . . . I have to enroll in Corn College and take the "Rodney King" course aka "Why can't we all just get along." LMAO!  Adios Amigos. John