cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

R3020, just in case you haven't already seen this.

10 Replies
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: R3020, just in case you haven't already seen this.

If watching YouTube I found this interview interesting.

it is with a person who has been studying governments and leaders of them, particularly those who went from democracy to one man/strongman leaders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpFjyem1-8

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(R3020, just in case you haven't already seen this.)

More fake news about States covid death's in nursing homes and how great a job fredo's brother has done?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(it is with a person who has been studying governments and leaders of them, particularly those who went from democracy to one man/strongman leaders)

Does this one fall under another winger's conspiracy, opinion, belief, just know; a combination thereof or all 4? Can I take a stab and say it's about orange man bad, and not a senile joe accomplishment?

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "I was close to getting Ivanka to marry me."

" It was a scam, there was no voter fraud, you idiot"; "Anybody who voted early,  by mail or absentee ballot, get out"; "Don't cry Tiffany, maybe he forgot about Barron."

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Fake news about nursing home deaths, yeah sure. More like....

More like fake news right from trump's own government:COVID-19 Nursing Home Data | Data.CMS.gov

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Fake news about nursing home deaths, yeah sure. More like....

Rick:  (By the way, Iowa and Minnesota are in the running and coming up fast.  On a nursing home resident per-capita basis, there are  42 other states that are ahead of NY, on nursing home deaths, most by a lot with Arkansas leading the way, 493 per 1000, almost half of all Arkansas's residents have died of Covid.  Florida is at 370 per 1000 residents, Texas at 368 per 1000 while NY is way back at 163 per 1000.)

Rick:  (More like fake news right from rickgthf's own post:COVID-19 Nursing Home Data | Data.CMS.gov)

Exactly, read your own link.  You mixed up nursing death & cases numbers.  Arkansas does not lead the way with 493 deaths per 1000, they lead the way with 493 cases per 1000.

Fredo's brother's state has the most total covid nursing home deaths of any state.

bruce MN
Advisor

Great White chuckle

Hey, Canuck:

Brother just sent me a message saying that he’d heard Canada referred to as “someone renting an apartment over a meth lab.”

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Great White chuckle or this one

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Great White chuckle or this one