cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

REED AND PELOSER EQUALS

harry the reed has once again proven he can be as dumb as peloser --he says the tea party will be gone when the jobs come back ---doesnt he know obamo is playing like a leader and the jobs are gone as long as he is here--the big thing is the dems are terrified of the tea party-because it represents americans and they hate anyone who does that

6 Replies
tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

Re: REED AND PELOSER EQUALS

Who is reed?   I know of a Harry Reid that is the senate majority leader.  a guy with your intelligence ollie could not have made a mistake so who is this reed? 

Tom - I know you are taking the Mickey out of poor Mollie but you will find his posts are always amusing especially for their nick names and spelling mistakes.  He is about 15 years old and only knows what his father tells him  The ridicule of him has become a national sport on here.  You will get the hang of it.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

thta is the same one i just dontspell the names of incompetent people right ---now what about his statement ????dont you have an opinion

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

i see once again you are not smart enogh to respond to the post --thanks for showing your lack of iq ==aint this fun ????

tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

Okay ollie I will answer the question.  Yes i do believe Harry Reid is correct in that tea baggers will forget once the economy picks up.   Here in Illinois they are proposing raising income tax rates to 5.25% from 3%.  Would imagine it will get passed next week.  2 years from now, the ones who voted for it will be reelected, voters have a short term memory problem.   

Not totally against the tax hike with the mess our state is in.  Might be a little excessive to raise them 75% in one shot.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

you really think the economy will be better under the reign of obamo in 24 months --look at illinois and see what it looks like under dem rule not counting the ones in the pen---you should be cutting taxes by 75% and starve the dems out of power and give ther state back to the taxpayers