cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
17 Replies
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Re: RINOs? Leach and Weber

A bunch of nobodys. Let one currently holding office sign the list and see what it gets them. Time for this same old poop on both sides to end.

bruce MN
Advisor

I'd be inclined to see them as a group of people who gave part of their lives to public service who now aren't ever again facing the prospect of re-election.  Which frees them to give a fearless, honest expression of their opinion.

The one guy from my State was one hell of a good GOP Congressman for the most part.  Wrong on the Iraq invasion, but then so were both of the current candidates for the Presidency.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Opinion?😖

IMG_1203.JPG

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Vin Weber.....NPR board member

enough said?

http://rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/Weber_John_Vincent_Vin/

Probably the ultimate insider over the last few decades. This guy

should rightfully be scared of Trump shaking things up.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

There is a reason nobody listens to their opinion and they are out of office. It is called incompetence.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Vin Weber.....NPR board member

Ha! Thanks

Hadn't seen or heard the meme of evil Public Broadcasting come into the discussions of this campaign yet.  Makes me recall my conversations with the eccentric grocery carry out guy in town who whenever he encountered someone who he suspected of being a Democrat would ask them what they were talking about on "Radio Kremlin" these days.

Post an email address and I'll forward the messages we've been getting from Garrison Keillor.

bruce MN
Advisor

First the RINOS...now the Christians?

bruce MN
Advisor

Yes. Amoral and filthy

And not a civil or decent cell in his body:  http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57f55d58e4b0b7aafe0bae74

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Yes. Amoral and filthy

with Huff po you can save a lot of resources by just copying the final bylines where they sum up

how they really feel about Trump.