cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Raccoon Hound Analogy

My brother was pondering over the recent events regarding the nomination and advancement of Justice Bret Kavanaugh and came up with this assessment. Keep in mind, he has one of the highest IQ ratings in the world. 188

Do you know how you "make" a coon hound?

Initially, raccoons and hound dogs get along just fine, they even rough house together and have a good time. Now something has to happen to that dog to turn him, to make him SEETHE with pure hatred for the raccoon. Typically, this is how you make a coon dog. You use a bright flashlight to pick up the eyes of a treed coon out in the woods at night with your dog. Using a .22 rifle you pop that raccoon a few times in the shoulders, butt, legs and elsewhere. Eventually the coon falls out of that tree spitting mad and the dog goes to him. The raccoon literally tears the dogs face off. You let them fight until your dog is hurt enough then you finish off the raccoon, then let your dog destroy what remains. Now you have a coon dog. That dog will do anything to find you as many raccoons as he can for you to kill. 

Now let me ask you another question. Do you know how to "make" an anti-liberal Supreme Court Justice?

Don't count Trump out just because _you_ can't see what it is he is doing. Justice Kavanaugh is now Donald J. Trump's best coon hound, don't you agree? 

At least unlike most coon dogs, he still has both of his ears after his first fight. ;-) These are simply my opinions of course, yours will most likely vary -- but I did want to share them with you, because I believe this is what we have here. A "manufactured" HARD RIGHT Justice on the bench. Just exactly what America needs, to be great again. :-)

11 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Raccoon Hound Analogy

Hey Craig, when Kavanaugh was mad after "getting his ears torn off", he mentioned  "leftwing witch hunt and Clintons and revenge for Hillary losing" that is all true but we aren`t supposed to say true things like that in polite company  liberals use that "that Kav isn`t objective enough to be on the SCOTUS" ...but his reading of the Democrat senator`s pedigree was the truth whether it tickled their ears or not. 

I think Trump and ALL of his appointees are seeing firsthand the seedy underbelly of the Left, in a few years there will be many books written on the awakening of the beltway in the Trump administration.

In short, I don`t think we`ll have to worry about Kav going wobbly on us like others have.

Senior Contributor

🇺🇸👍

Advisor

There are some weird genetic outliers that result from generations of inbreeding.

Senior Contributor

So you are saying your supreme court justices should be there to fight liberals and 'those others' rather than dispense 'justice' and interpret the law in fair and impartial manner?

Senior Contributor

After what Soro's hired thugs put him, and his family through, that is what you will get. Only he will know if his decisions are seasoned with a bit of revenge or not. 

Senior Advisor

We're saying the progressive tried to destroy an innocent man because they fear he will rule is that manner.

Honored Advisor

Liberals are the problem on the courts, because they legislate from the bench.   Liberals started this mess.  Like "yup I see homosexuals have the right to get married in the Constitution and oh yeah you gotta bake em` cakes too! "  And Obamacare was sold as "not a tax" but to save it, the court called it a tax. 

The way it`s SUPPOSED to work is congress passes laws and the president signs it into law and if there`s a constitutional question, the courts answer THAT and only THAT question.  NOT add shxt to it.....and liberal shxt at that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFroMQlKiag

Senior Contributor

Ah no.

Bro knows nothing about training coon dogs.

Senior Contributor

Amazed by your brother’s IQ!