cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
colinnorris1
Senior Contributor

Re: Rachel Dolezal Caitlyn Jenner

Hey 20 and racer. Anyone who disagrees with your purist religious racist view is now mentally deranged. Dumb is the new black.
Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Obama says orange but who are we to argue with you. Really says something about a president that watches a bunch of dikes on TV.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@colinnorris1 wrote:
Hey 20 and racer. Anyone who disagrees with your purist religious racist view is now mentally deranged. Dumb is the new black.

Jenner has an XY chromosome and male genitalia. He is a man unless you are a science denier. Are you a science denier?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Nothing to take.  None of my nor your's business.

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

I don't have a take,  I don't give a damx what these two do.  its between the women and her organistion  and  who really cares what jenner waits to do with his life.   These stories deserve a one day shot then gone..   .

r3020
Senior Advisor

@hobbyfarm2145365 wrote:

I don't have a take,  I don't give a damx what these two do.  its between the women and her organistion  and  who really cares what jenner waits to do with his life.   These stories deserve a one day shot then gone..   .

What they have done is once again lower the bar. Now anyone appling for anything can check what ever box they choose on an application and simply say they are a black/woman/Indian/whatever trapped in a white persons body. I'm going to watch from the cheap seats. Pass the popcorn and get me a Corona while I LMAO and the extremist leftys.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Yep, everyone gets to choose what they are, just as the Liberals pushed for. Can't get into college because you are too white, well...., get into a tanning bed and curly up your hair. Can't get a job because you are a white male? Just pretend to be gay and, like sparkly magic, every politically correct liberal is falling over themselves to offer you a job.

Inclusion: The manner in which the support and loyalty of minority Identity Groups is guaranteed; The assignment of political favors according to the generally accepted visual and behavioral stereotypes associated with gender, racial, and sexual Identity Groups. In pursuit of the minority, gay, feminist, and ethnic "voting blocks," Liberals claim to represent the interests of all these Victim Communities. To this end, PC thug organizations like NOW, NAACP, LaRAZA, UAW, the AFL-CIO, the Teamsters, AFSME and NAMBLA line up to be seen with Liberals in the hope that voters will believe that every person of every stripe and perversity has a place in the Democratic Party.

It's absolutely forbidden to point out that this is just Cosmetic Diversity, that these different faces and genders are all America-hating Third Way Sociologist Parliamentary Utopians in the first place, that there is no room at all for truly differing opinions, no room for Intellectual Diversity. It's just as semantically illegal to admit that Liberal Inclusion is Politically Corrected Selective Inclusion. There's no inclusion whatsoever for Gun Owners, Right-Wing Christians, heterosexuality advocates, Republicans, Conservatives, Fat Cats, Corporations, Oppressors, Multi-National Companies, or Angry White Men. They're the enemies of Liberalism, and there are no seats for them at the Democratic table. C

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

You are upset about this and yet not a peep about the child endangering molesting Duggar clan of Huckabeeland ? THIS is your priority ?? Still waiting for you to be OUTRAGED ! You are no better than a cathlick preeeest. The question now is, what are YOU hiding ?

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

And that is the whole story.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

You didn't ask ANYone directly. 

But ok, now  I know what to say whenever you stick your ignorant snout into any of my threads. Smiley Very Happy

What percentage of gay dudes wear dresses ? What percentage of straight dues do ?

I know I know ...you don't care unless it fits your 10 year old mentality.

Go duggar yourself.