Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Racist in Chief?

5 Replies
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Racist in Chief?

As long as people refer to 'white' or 'black' neighbourhoods you have racial segregation, discrimination and problems.

1 of our daughters lives in the city of London in a relatively new subdivision.

At the moment she has muslim neighbours on her right, jewish neighbours on her left and black skinned people across the street.

there are people walking by with turbans (sikhs?) and likely Buhdists too.

The biggest discrimination probably is the Catholics get on one bus to go to their school while everyone else gets on a public school bus to go to their school.

I am never sure if the Catholics are too good to go to the same school or afraid their kids will learn the truth if they do not keep them segregated.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

do any of them work, or are they all on the Brittish

dole?

bruce MN
Advisor

London, Ontario maybe.

RJG640v8
Advisor

Funny...... I get the sense that there are four, regular posters here that think and talk like they are the only people that work and contribute..... Funnier yet is that three of them are not nearly the workers and contributors that they think they are, just based on the amount of time they spend on here Smiley Wink

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

London, Ontario maybe.

That is the city bruce but you will find the same in other cities too as far as i know.

Were down near Windsor today along Lake St Clair, older kids are out of school and they were travelling along walking trails and enjoying the beach where we passed by. Don't know their religion much except for a few christian girls with their hats and dresses on and a few muslims with their head scarves but all colours of skin mixing and having fun together.