cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

Rather Amusing

I find it rather amusing to watch the liberals in the press and on this site basically talking to themselves about the results of the recent election.
Hardnox talks about future cronyism , what do you think we have witnessed in the last 8 years. Hillary sold access via the Clinton Foundation and tried to hide it via her private email server.
Liberalism is whimpering as it struggles to survive.
What are you afraid of??
The swamp will be drained, the military rebuilt , jobs will be created. Hopefully Trump will bust up the medical monopolies.
Happy Days are here again
8 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Rather Amusing

Hope you are right. The comparison of cronyism is a bit weak as the Foundation was a private enterprise and what Trump proposes that nox deterred to enriches a very few at immense public expense, With literally nothing new being put on the ground.

But the jobs thing. Everyone is hopeful about that. If they come and pay well and bring more people up into the middle class and allow those in it to stay there he'all be a grand, re-electable success. Who doing what for and to be paid by whom is going to be interesting to see. The fuse will be long if something tangible. materializes.
bruce MN
Advisor

ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

Well Bruce , there was Solendra and I'm sure many others.
I am hoping Trump will put an end to the careers of many lobbyist.
Not that I think Trump is the second coming , but why were so many ready to follow Hillary to wherever when she was so tainted. What did she offer that attracted so many. She had nothing to offer the poor and middle class but the same old failed policies.
Basic economics and mathmatics is still in play
bruce MN
Advisor

Tractor....did you read the Dailbeast piece?
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Liberals have absolutely no problem with cronyism when it`s their team doing it.  The media will hound Trump 57 million times more than any other president in history so it will be zero tolerance for Trump, even if he`s pure as the driven snow. 

hardnox
Advisor

Don the Con loves you.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You righties are so amazing! Trump is going to bring all those jobs that went overseas back and those employers are going to take a bunch, heck maybe all those 90 million unemployed you are always harping about and pay them $15-$20/hr---when they have been getting the same product for maybe $3 an hour!! You are absolutely nucking guts!!! I'll give you a year and if you are correct then the real unemployment numbers will be around 5 million. Now the Queen elect refuses to live on the White House!! You are going to see the biggest cluster in our history by 2018!! And you will own the blame for it.
r3020
Senior Advisor

Hey IH, glad to see you are still around. Hope all is well. Of course you know you are a racist when you like something Trump does or dislike something the progressives do.