cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Real documented Collusion in Government

but....move along...nothing to see here.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2019/03/12/revealed-lisa-page-testimony-shows-obama-ag-loretta-lync...

Pretty easy to see why us RWNJ types really don't believe much from the FBI or the Russia Russia Russia witch hunt, right?

30 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Real documented Collusion in Government

I'm pretty certain that you will be informed of how wrong the article is and how it's not a reliable source.

The last decade has seen the usage of the major networks and New York Times as a standard of reliable reporting by the progressives, and their position has become if it isn't reported there it's a lie.

Advisor

I wonder the same thing when I read every one of these exposes.  Why hasn’t the GOP Administrations DOJ prosecuted these *****?

Senior Contributor

It really is hard to fathom with all that the Hillary crew were up to, the rigging primaries, the classified emails on open servers, the destruction of evidence, the collusion with foreign intelligence agents, the manufacturing of scandals using Russian sources, the justice department misdeeds, all of that acknowledge as true and more, yet Trump is still under a microscope.

In real terms Republicans are to blame.  You can hardly blame a bank robber for getting away with it.

Senior Contributor

to be soooo impotent .........

Much like the Wall ........... Have the POTUS , Have the SCOTUS , Have the DOJ , had the Congress for the first two years ........  nothing to show for all of the Dem crimes..... 

Senior Contributor

Is that supposed to be a joke?

How do you prosecute someone, or get them to help prosecute the higher ups, once they have been granted immunity? How do you get the evidence back after it has been destroyed?

Are you actually trying to make a joke here, or just playing dumb?

Veteran Advisor

Obviously, keeping everyone focused on Trump and his campaign is a strategy to delay or prevent the focus on everyone else.  At the same time, the investigative committees are bi-partisan, and the bulk of the sources of information were hired and promoted during the previous administration.

Senior Contributor

What is really surprising to me, is that so many left leaners look at this obvious corruption and don't see it as a threat to the USA, and somehow see Donald Trump as satan in the flesh. The koolaid that they drink must be pretty powerful stuff.

Outside of appointing judges that don't believe in murdering human babies, what exactly has Trump done that is so bad? or is the right to murder an unborn baby so precious that nothing else matters to these miscreants?

Please excuse me, but I just do not "get" it.

Veteran Advisor

Even  manafort's  attorney  said  he  got  an  UNFAIR   Sentence ,  imagine  that  -  thoughts   and  prayers  -  maybe  ?   

Senior Contributor

Decorated Girl Scout