cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Reality

• If a dude pretends to be a woman, you are required to pretend with him.
• Somehow it’s un-American for the census to count how many Americans are in America.
• Twenty is too young to drink a beer, but eighteen is old enough to vote.
• People who have never owned slaves should pay slavery reparations to people who have never been slaves.
• Inflammatory rhetoric is outrageous, but harassing people in restaurants is virtuous.
• People who have never been to college should pay the debts of college students who took out huge loans for their degrees.
• People who say there is no such thing as gender are demanding a female President.
• And pointing out all this hypocrisy somehow makes a person a "fill in the blank with a key winger word or phrase"?!
5 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Reality

Kudos.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

The fact that the upcoming election is going to be close, let alone one of the persons running advocates the above issues may actually win tells me there won`t be reason to celebrate regardless even if he`s rejected by a handful of votes.  When logic and morality only narrowly wins...or flat out loses a nation is gone.

Benjamin Franklin quote: Outside Independence Hall when the ...

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Monuments to Abraham Lincoln destroyed and tributes to George Floyd erected.  The man that ended slavery tarnished and a dead man that once held a loaded gun to the stomach of a pregnant lady is deified. 

Someone remind me once again why we fought the Civil War and WWII? The way we are headed our victories have only been temporary and we are becoming worse than our former enemies.

serryallen
Friend

There are a lot of controversial points in any country and any politics but it's impossible to make everyone satisfied. Democracy is about making your own choice but for this right you should act like the major decided. Reading https://essaydune.com made me realize we can prolong this list endlessly.