cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Really funny

How things swing back and forth. One says the other is out forever but sucks so bad the other comes back.  Switcho chango roles reverse but yet it stays the same.  Suck is the constant, because of?  Why you of course. All we need is for the people that suck to pass a law to protect you from your stupid voting choices.

16 Replies
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Really funny

I would be in favor of making all voters pass a simple civics test in order to register to vote. 🙂
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Ooooooh. So you would stand in judgements to ascertain if someone was capable of exercising their democrat right. Is that right?

Then you rattle on about the nazis in the WH. You bigoted ignorant hypocrit. It is the likes of you who should not be allowed to vote.
rawhide
Advisor

I had to show a picture ID to vote (again :smileysad)  I thought they had this fixed.

hardnox
Advisor

The object of your famous VP vetting would have needed crib notes.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I have always had to show photo ID in each of the 5 states I have voted in.
rawhide
Advisor

Then how do they bus people around to vote?  And they do.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You mean taking people to vote? Or taking them to vote more than once? I have not seen nor heard of massive voter fraud. Have heard of isolated charges and some messed up voting machines that reversed whatever vote was cast but not on a massive scale.
r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
I have always had to show photo ID in each of the 5 states I have voted in.

See, voter ID is no big deal and will help to keep our elections honest.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

This has been done

It has all been done before - "All we need is for the people that suck to pass a law to protect you from your stupid voting choices."

First, only landowner men could vote.

Then only white men could vote.

Then only white people could vote.

Then they said you have to get a photo ID to vote.

And now you propose to pass laws to keep who from voting?