cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Really they might as well start at the end game.

And ban all guns of all types.

Let's play hypotheticals.    Lets suppose ar type guns are banned and the results are stupendous.  Every singe ar is turned in (how is that going qiwi's?), even the criminals turn them in.  No more scary guns.  

A kid walks into a school and starts blasting away with his grandpa's pump 870.    Now what are you going to do?

8 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Really they might as well start at the end game.

Racist NRA.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Racist NRA.

They don't really seem to be able to process difficult questions.  

Maybe they'll say, "hunters need shotguns, so oh well nothing we can do"  or maybe they'll think "the last one went so well, and hunters are racist anyhow, lets take shotguns".

Another thing I wonder, do the progs think the violence associated with door to door confiscation won't touch them?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I grow weary of reductio ad absurdum, strawman arguments and the like.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

a slightly less absurdist extrapolative argument is why stop at assault weapons, silencers, bump stocks? 

If the purpose is for The Folk to have the means to overthrow the despotic government then you'll need RPG's, full auto stuff etc. Stingers would be good.

Actually, say what you will about Saddam and the Baathists, but caching vast amounts of artillery ordinance around proved brilliant. Just post online how to rig a detonator with a cell phone.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

I grow weary of reductio ad absurdum, strawman arguments and the like.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/sep/13/beto-orourke-selling-t-shirts-hell-yes-were-going-/ 

No strawman

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

"strawman" is a favorite term of Liberals that put themselves in a boxed canyon with no way out of the debate.  They really shine with unchallenged "Bombshell Dennison" posts.  

If "Boo Hoo Hoo..the ak-47`s are kiiiiiilling kids every day Boo hoo hoo...we need to ban them!!!! and hell yes we`re gonna take your guns!".   Alright, Boo Hoo Hoo, Mr Liberal, you want to stop Kiiiilling kids, logic dictates that if Remington 870 pump shotguns are killing kids, you will what to ban them too....I don`t see where the hell the "strawman" is to admit that "Hell yes, we`ll take your 870 Remington 12 gauge guns too"  Will not a shotgun also kill a kid? 

Truth of the matter is and Liberals in a box canyon will not admit "For meeeeeaningful gun control we need to take guns away that are scary looking and we can get public support....We try to ban Pheasant shotguns and not enough frogs will stay in the boiling water". 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Do you think they won't answer hard questions ba, because they haven't thought it through or because they know the answer but don't like the optics?

Its like when nox screws up and says we should thank obama that we have fewer abortions, but then can't say why he thinks its a good thing.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Sam, they`re either stupid or evil, if anyone has a third nicer option, i`d love to hear it.