Having it.

Health dept not enough staff to

Do tracing fast enough.

Considering significant responce.

8 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Red button activated

Not too much in our immediate area but I'm hearing sharply more anecdotes from people I know here and there who have family affected or an outbreak in their area.

Keep yourself safe. Grocery do delivery or curbside?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Stay safe elcheapo.

Keep physical distancing and sanitizing  as you never know where the next case is.

Unfortunately too few people wear masks which could help protect you but stay back from them at least.

Feel fortunate to live in an area that has had no cases recently although we did lose a member of the community early on after he was on a trip to Mexico and US there have only been a few cases since and no more deaths locally.

We stay away from the cities where there continues to be a few cases everyday to give us the provincial total of just over a hundred every day.

bruce MN
Advisor

Just got the message that our 5 year old gr daughter’s pre-school leather, 40 something, passed this morning. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Very sorry if I missed anything, but how is the BIL?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

This just came through my messages and thought I would pass it on as a reminder for you as I am sure you are aware of these situations. 

Staying home is still the safest, but put some distance between others and it is not bad.

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/107366040_4234719693235121_3499863261620319448_n.png?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=4AklykREu3YAX9h0qrX&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.xx&oh=203b04c939d4d4d199637d744ae4bfb6&oe=5F2D2A4A

bruce MN
Advisor

still quite ill. But home with a hurry up waivered nurse because the Hospital in Edinburg is sending any clinical cases  that don’t require Intubation home because of a limitation of beds and equipment.

Still all the symptoms. She is getting advice and directions from their “regular dr”.

He’s a gregarious sort who talks to any and everybody. Felt good enough to do some of that and told her that every Dr and nurse he was in contact with had come in from out of town. Mentioned Maryland and New Jersey.

The virus is in charge. And we’ve in no later than the bottom of the 2nd, top of the 3rd.

By the new Dennison rule of course, if the baxxxxxs hadn’t have tested him he wouldn’t have it. 

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Except that the bottom one probably moves to the top if someone living in your home brings it in from somewhere.  And, that is probably the most significant one that the young do not seem to fully understand.

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Now kid of a pastor has tested

*****.....no direct link to all cases...

That only leaves 1 thing....community spread.