cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Reflections of a prominent movement conservative

BA, I was pondering that myself...what would happen to Bill Clinton vs. Obama , given the 2012 demographics. Clinton, the guy that cut welfare to able bodied people? I think Clinton would have done a lot  worse than Romney.

I fear that we are in for a lost generation, and that what emerges from this mess is not going to be the USA that we sang about in school. You just cannot fix stupid.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Hyperventilating at 2 AM

That can't be good for your health. Your gonna stew yerself into a heart attack or a stroke. Idle down bub. Take an lorazapam and along nap.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Hyperventilating at 2 AM

@kraft-t wrote:

That can't be good for your health. Your gonna stew yerself into a heart attack or a stroke. Idle down bub. Take an lorazapam and along nap.

Will the government pay for that pill or does he have to buy it on his own? Great campaign slogan...."free lorazepam in every medicine cabinet".

Highlighted
Advisor

Nice job
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: 41 views...as of 12:22 CST

@bruce MN wrote:

What they took from the "recent experience"

:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/27/house-committee-chairs-all-white-men_n_2201136.html

What the repigs need is an Indian woman in charge of something. You don't know any women Indians do you?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

What the repigs need is an Indian woman in charge of something. You don't know any women Indians do you?

Why are you lowering yourself 3020?
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@man of steel wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

Why are you lowering yourself 3020?

There is nothing between us and the bottom. The sooner we get there the sooner we can begin again.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Steel, take a look on Sam's thread on education. Kids today don't want to start their own business, they want to work for the government. They know where their bread is buttered. Too bad they can't realize there will be no money for either the bread ot the butter.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Reflections of a prominent movement conservative

What the heck are you guys doing up at 2:30 in the morning?  Instant messaging with gough?

I hope that these inane discussions aren't keeping you awake at night.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: 390 views

I'v e never seen a number like that, at least that I can recall.  I'm wondering if the American Conservative website doesn't have some sort of a tag-back feature that alerts readers to sites where any of their content  has been put up as a link somewhere.

Maybe people who were reading there came to look in here.  If so and they read any of our discussions they must not have been too impressed as we've not seen any new contributors to this forum show up and wegh in.