cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Remember I Said:

“Start watching the death count”?   That is a more important indicator now.

Deaths in the US went from a thousand two days ago, to over 2000 today.  Two days - doubled - and you Trumpers still think that this is no big deal.  TDS is right - Trump Deficiency Syndrome is what it really stands for.

Jen

12 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Remember I Said:

Most of it is in Leftist territory. 

I had symptoms of the virus this week, mostly mild. Dry cough for 3 days and a mild fever for one day. I have been fine for two days. I take massive doses of Vitamin C and D3. I think that I know where I got it. I self quarantined myself and will continue next week. I will have to find out later by testing for a positive blood titer or not. 
How many folks died from the H1N1 virus under Zero, and no one on Left even mentioned it?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Probably better off getting it now - than later.  If you need a ventilator, you may be able to get it now - in a week or two - who knows

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Thinking about your post, my guess is you did not have the Coronavirus infection, Millie.  

My guess is you’re trying to pull the, “See - I had it - it was just like a little cold” ploy on us.

Nowhere have I seen it reported that even with a case of “mild” infection, ie - not requiring hospitalization - that the symptoms only last a day or two.  Nowhere.  

So my guess is either you are lying (a very distinct possibility, given Trumper’s aversion to the truth) or, you didn’t have the CV19, and are trying to convince us how God like you are.

My guess is your paranoia made you think you had it - and didn’t.  Or, you have it, and you’re not over it.  

So, you’re going to self quarantine yourself for 14 days in your shack - right?   Sure you are...

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Guess work

(Thinking about your post, my guess is you did not have the Coronavirus infection.....      My guess is you’re trying to pull the, “See - I had it - it was just like a little cold” ploy on us.     So my guess is either you are lying.....          My guess is your paranoia.....)

So Dr. Tick Tock, are you giving him the OK to go to the local home improvement center to browse with the folk?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Doc Tik Tok, didn`t answer the question.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_flu_pandemic_in_the_United_States  

The 2009 flu pandemic in the United States was a novel strain of the Influenza A/H1N1 virus, commonly referred to as "swine flu", that began in the spring of 2009. The virus had spread to the US from an outbreak in Mexico.[116]

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that from April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, there were 60.8 million cases, 274,000 hospitalizations, and 12,469 deaths (0.02% infection fatality rate/Mortality rate) in the United States due to the virus.[117]

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

It's not like I went to flu parties but when I got H1N1 it was mild and I really didn't consider it entirely bad- and at least you have long term immunity then.

This isn't something anyone wants to get- mortality rate is probably 100X and your lungs can be permanently damaged. And you really shouldn't want to be a party to killing anyone else. Minimizing the virulence and pathology of it sort of does.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

The Obama Swine Flu killed  children, older people must`ve had something similar in the 1970s that gave them a small amount of immunity.  But there again, a older person wasn`t afraid of it, but carried and spread it at his nephew`s birthday party.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Well, Dr. Tik Tok , since the school shut down for spring break, mid March, I have been very careful to limit my close interaction with people. I have only spent about six hours with someone that does not live in my house , in my truck cab on Wednesday the 18th of March. The next Monday I began having a dry hard cough and by Tuesday night and Wednesday afternoon felt warm. Unfortunately, I don’t have a good working thermometer (I know, I should) around to know for sure. Symptoms weren’t bad to keep me from working alone around the farm. Breathing was labored and my neck and shoulders ached, some. Calling my health provider, they said that I had the correct symptoms, but were only testing those needing hospitalization and told me to self-quarantine.

I contacted the person I spent the day with in my truck, and he had the exact same symptoms about 10 days before we rode around together. He is a bit of a hermit, and he talked to the only other person that he had been around.

That person was also sick with the same symptoms, two weeks before. He is in a position to have talked, face-to-face with Chinese nationals sent to Iowa for international trading talks. There was also a positive case in the Johnston, Iowa plant breeding facilities that these Chinese folks probably had visited. 

This is the possible path that I hypothetically could have had to this point. I have felt well since then and only venture out to work on fences, by myself. I won’t know for sure if I have this virus or not until I can get a blood titer examination later on.  

Dr. Tik Tok, I will be sure to keep you informed on my condition and trust that you will do everything in your awesome power to sully the President of the United States, every single day of your life. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

BA - you love to keep coming back to this H1N1 pandemic.  You cite figures from an entire year for the H1N1, and compare it to now, when we are in the beginning WEEKS of this crisis.  

You keep trying to say that it is just an over response by the left - look at all the deaths then, and there was no response like we have now.

The difference, beyond your time frame which has NO CORRELATION with what we are dealing with here, is that WE SHOULD HAVE LEARNED from that outbreak.  

But, here again, we have a president who is woefully deficient on any sort of history, and knows better than anyone.  TDS in effect here - Trump Deficiently Syndrome - and is also in effect with his idea of reopening the country by Easter.  He’s an idiot, and a POTUS  that is truly, a PINO - President In Name Only.  He has no clue what he is doing, and his “I know better than anyone” attitude, has been dangerous to America, and now has the ability to directly cause the deaths of many here in the US. 

Again BA, you keep trying to tie something to today from years ago, that really has no relevance to how poorly this administration has acted - or not acted.  Trump played golf, as the virus took a foot hold here.  He didn’t have time to play golf....but when you’re  a PINO, what the heck...

Jen