cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: You want to know what ...

Do you want to know what weakens support for the Second Amendment?  Gun violence in Chicago and wacko's walking around with guns threatening violence.

Keep it up and you'll get just what you say you don't want, or do you?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: You want to know what ...

@rickgthf wrote:

Do you want to know what weakens support for the Second Amendment?  Gun violence in Chicago and wacko's walking around with guns threatening violence.

Keep it up and you'll get just what you say you don't want, or do you?

You're exclusively talking about democrats then.

Come and take them, you personnally.   Democrats think they can just advocate for gun confiscation, have law enforcement do the dirty work and they'll just sit back and snicker.  Won't be that pretty.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Lexington? You know, my brother-law talks a lot like you.

Ricky, why do you want to live under a dictator? You are the threat to democracy, not your brother in law.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I suppose that the Yankee patriot get up is just a minor variation on the Founders outfit in Red's dressup closet.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Hey madam nutz, I actually showed up at a marine recruiting desk, I don't just write about how some supposed ancestor fought in a war 150 years ago. I am not that young anymore, but I would still fight an invasion and give my life if necessary, as long as I know I am fighting for the America I believe in.

Not going to fight for jojo and hoho's vision of a communist USSA. So go FY along with your draft dodging buddy.

bruce MN
Advisor

Easiest draft dodge ever was being born in a decade where there wasn’t one when you turned 18. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Ancient Rome and the Founding Fathers Defeated Donald Trump - Bloomberg

Tom Ricks isn't some loser writing at townhall.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Easiest draft dodge ever was being born in a decade where there wasn’t one when you turned 18. 

I.e. now that you're stuck with corporal asthma, you need to move away from criticizing draft dodging.  

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Nutz, your Tom Ricks link doesn't have any comments to go with his piece that dissect his thoughts, and ask him how what he wrote applies to jobiden, Mrs. Clinton, and the zero. You could include GW Bush in that group , too, and the big BJ. If you are going to attack Mr. Trump by comparing him to the founding fathers and pointing out where he is found lacking, don't you feel you should point out what the alternatives were and are?