cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Remember how gleefull the fruitloops were?

Back when Harry Reid did the "nuclear option" and decided that

the progressives didn't have to abide by tradition in the US Senate

and that a simple 51% would suffice?

Wonder how the fruitloops feel about that strategy now, eh?

Payback is hellacious. Just have to get out that movie Payback with

Mel Gibson and watch it again to see how sweet a dish revenge is.

7 Replies
Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: Remember how gleefull the fruitloops were?

"By any means necessary."

Exitus acta probat.

The ends justifies the means.

"If they bring a knife, we bring a gun."

"Might makes right."

One might now wonder just where did Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, and the rest of the Republican crew ever learn such a deplorable set of poltical ethics? Where indeed.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

This is why liberals have gone especially nuts over "this" election, they thought they had a lock on the demographics that elect the POTUS for perpetuity. 

This explains the liberal brain and why the leftists have the propensity towards violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2w23Zc-Zfs

hardnox
Advisor

Your life is still going to suck even after the Con Man in Chief and First Hooker move in at 1600 PA.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Hard,

No worries. If you are in on the Con, it is still going to be okay.

Sit back and enjoy what comes next my friend...but don't you ever dare sell the farm.

hardnox
Advisor

I'd say the odds are decent that our institutions will survive this- but far from certain.

I still am amazed at how sanguine The Folk mostly are about their little dalliance with fascism. Most will never admit to making a mistake even as it all goes bad- they'll just say "things couldn't get any worse, so what were we to do?"

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

You sick, sick SICK  freaks.......

“I’ve interviewed former insiders, and I’ve learned a fair bit about [Molyneux] and about the cult,” said Steve Hassan, a licensed mental health counselor and leading American cult expert. “He thinks that anyone who has circumcised a child is a child abuser and convinces his followers to cut off all contact from family and friends—even if it was a sibling who has nothing to do with it.”

Last year, Hassan was hired by a family to help them reunite with a child who had run away under the influence of Molyneux’s ideology. Hassan said he believes this kind of “YouTube cult” can often be more dangerous than a sect with a built-in church or community, as it can convince vulnerable young men and women with nowhere to go to leave on a moment’s notice—and without any support system to help them get by.

All of it is part of a process Molyneux calls “deFOOing,” or extracting oneself from their “family of origin.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/05/meet-the-cult-leader-stumping-for-donald-trump.html

hardnox
Advisor

That's hilarious.