cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Remember when a "news" story looked like this?

Sen. Fann says audit ballot totals don't match Maricopa County's numbers - KTAR.com

I used the search engine "duckduckgo" instead of the ones imbedded in my computer...the google and explorer ones, and found a whole series of articles when I typed in "Arizona vote audit".

The article above doesn't say the election was fraudulent, it doesn't say the claims are "baseless" either, it just informs the reader what has been going on, and what the people are claiming. In short it informs you, and lets you make your own decision, and keeps the door open for those pesky things...you know...."facts".

I don't have all the facts, I do have suspicions, though. Those on the leftist sides have their views, too, but shouldn't we all want "facts"? 

14 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Remember when a "news" story looked like this?

I think every state should run similar audits.   There are places were the poll books and vote counts never match.  

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

neither side should be able to "harvest" votes in nursing homes and/or ghettos by assuming what the people want and voting for them.

I doubt that we can all agree on this.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "Fann says tallies don't match", is that ...

"Fann says tallies don't match", is that even a surprise?  The whole exercise was undertaken to cast doubt on the election results in the first place.  They have already achieved their goal.  There's no going back now.  No election in America will ever be considered legitimate ever again. You might just as well abolish elections now. 

Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

Re: "Fann says tallies don't match", is that ...

@rickgthf wrote:

"Fann says tallies don't match", is that even a surprise?  The whole exercise was undertaken to cast doubt on the election results in the first place.  They have already achieved their goal.  There's no going back now.  No election in America will ever be considered legitimate ever again. You might just as well abolish elections now. 

The leftist dream.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

As an informative exercise, everyone ought to occasionally watch 1 hour of CNN/MSNBC early morning news and then immediatley watch a second hour on Fox early morning news.

What I find so fascinating about doing this is how very differently the two political poles currently view the country and the world. Oftentimes, what is not covered* on one network or the other is far more insightful than what is covered. Like the old Soviet era Pravda, you learn to read between the lines to get your news.

[*e.g. Southern border crisis, Hunter Biden’s curious business dealings, rising crime rates among America’s indigenous urban people/perpetual victim class, inflation, growing inequality, Chinese hegemony, unarmed insurrections, Black adult illiteracy/innumeracy, Critical Race Theory, rotten public schools (& teachers) in our inner cities, Cuban social unrest, South African riots, student debt for worthless degrees, NATO expansion, etc.]

And so it goes...

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: But, as for your initial premise ....

But as for your initial premise that the browser, Duckduckgo somehow gives you access to stories not available with Google or Explorer can be easily disproved with a few keystrokes, which I did.  Fann's statement was in an article from Arizona Central that Google referenced five days ago.

It appears that all Duckduckgo does is delay your access to such stories.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Kurt, it's you people who ....

Kurt, it's your people who are actively working to delegitimize elections, not me.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Kurt, it's you people who ....

ricky, do you get the 16 cents per re-direction, too? Does that supplement your grease dripping income stream?

I merely pointed out that duckduckgo gives a more unbiased stream of news feeds than Google, a business with CCP ties, does. I don't think this is earth shattering news to anyone. It does warrant some thought, though.

And it is not a conservative search engine by any means.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Kurt, you claim and then you ....

You claim that DDG provides a more unbiased feed and the use as an example, an article that disproves your claim.  In order to prove your claim, you need to provide some legitimate evidence, which you haven't.

You're not too good with logic, reason, and rhetoric, are you?  Oh, well.