cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Kurt, do you .....

Kurt, quote, "..., do you get 16 cents per redirection, too".  Thanks for the confirmation that you, yourself, get paid to redirect, as in," I get paid, you too?" 

Not that I needed the confirmation, I suspected you got paid all along.  But if I did get paid, which I don't, I'd sure get more than the measly 16 cents you're getting.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Kurt, you claim and then you ....

@rickgthf wrote:

You claim that DDG provides a more unbiased feed and the use as an example, an article that disproves your claim.  In order to prove your claim, you need to provide some legitimate evidence, which you haven't.

You're not too good with logic, reason, and rhetoric, are you?  Oh, well.

Lol, your reasoning against election audits was that it might find fraud and delegitimize the process. 

Like a bank saying its books shouldn't be audited because it might make the bank look bad if they find the bank is insolvent.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Kurt, it's you people who ....

@rickgthf wrote:

Kurt, it's your people who are actively working to delegitimize elections, not me.

How?

Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

@rickgthf wrote:

Kurt, it's your people who are actively working to delegitimize elections, not me.

Let's see, if I understand (God help me) you think that minorities and alleged poor can't vote because Republicans want an ID issued by a government that you believe is necessary to get over the counter medications, the same ID is necessary to go into federal buildings, the same ID is necessary to open a bank account, the same ID is necessary to purchase a weapon for defense, the same ID is necessary to register for a multitude of things, BUT it's beyond minorities and alleged poor to get one to vote.

And you evidently believe that minorities and alleged poor can get to a bus on a schedule, can get to schools on a schedule and can go to stores that are only open for a select number of hours but you believe that minorities and alleged poor require weeks to get around to voting.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Spot on, Kurt!  And, the ones delegitimizing the election are the ones engaging against the completion of the audits, the ones who engaged in the questionable activities that made the audits perceived (by many) as necessary, and the ones who delay and circumvent the legitimate requests of those attempting to either prove or disprove and properly quantify the election results.