cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Rep. Henry Waxman to RETIRE! :)

Congressman Nostrilitis is going to pack it in. Well, THAT made my day!
7 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Rep. Henry Waxman to RETIRE! :)

And if he is replaced by a Republican (which there is hardly any likelihood of him being in that District) it will be a wash, with the Democrat who is going to take the roided up thug Grimm's seat in NY.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

They can't get anyone worse or more annoying that will replace him. California is a lost case anyway, sad to say.
dairy mom
Senior Contributor

I think it really sad that an elected official of this country can behave that way and the only reaction is what affect it will have on the balance of power in the congress.

bruce MN
Advisor

Intersting yeah, that nobody had brought that up here, as hardly a thing goes on that somebody doesn't.  I was just made aware of it last night. 

Good point.

I almost wonder if the situtaion wasn't such a total national embarassment that it was too embarassing for anybody to bring up in the "polite company" of this forum?

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: obammys got em running for the hills

and i love it give him another year of muslime rule and 14 will look great for the gop

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: have you missed obammy exc orders

closest to communism we have ever seen but he is killing the demonrats which is great

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Looks like wolf and latham on your side are going also. THAT makes my day! i'll have the bus brought up for you to throw both of them under it!