cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Repercussions of a "Dennison" impeachment

First of all, I don`t care...actually lean towards "Dennison" being impeached for entertainment purposes.  But, if they make "Dennison" mad and if the Kusinch/Mitt Romney run in 2024, what would stop "Dennison" or a surrogate from running as a 3rd party and bollixing up their Rino run?   Dennison running in 2024 could easily get 20% of the vote without spending a dime, simply on name recognition.  In short, the Rinos need us "mouth breathing, inbred, gun clingers". 

Those cocky Republican congress and senators that are publicly toying with voting to impeach, better think a move or two ahead on the chess board.  Or a lowly congressman that makes a billionaire mad who could donate to their opponent...yes i`m looking at you Liz Cheney.   In 2022 how are Wyomians going to react at the polls to a turncoat that sided with the party that`s coming after their guns?

13 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: Repercussions of a "Dennison" impeachment

Doesn't make much difference. The vote counters will never allow a repub majority again. Liz might win in Wyoming but she will set in the back corner in DC. What she says there will mean nothing.

Senior Advisor

Yes, but "you" have the same problem in inverse.

I'll just take a bowl of Skinny Pop and let you nice folks sort it out.

Advisor

Romney and Kusinich obviously don't care if the democrats are in power...as RINO's they just want a seat at the table. Thomas Paine talked about these guys a long time ago.

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman." ~ Thomas Paine

Senior Advisor

I just love it when American Snowflakes pretend to be patriots.

Honored Advisor

I don`t see the advantage for Democrats long term voting in favor of a obviously rushed, not at all a slam dunk on facts, in one week the Orange man is done anyway....oh I know the Nqx, Bruce, RG, Jen crowd will get buttered, but they are already buttered, regardless.  I could see some Republicans paying lip service to impeachment, but to have your name permanently on record as "yay" don`t know if that was thought out.

Veteran Advisor

@rsbs wrote:

Romney and Kusinich obviously don't care if the democrats are in power...as RINO's they just want a seat at the table. Thomas Paine talked about these guys a long time ago.

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman." ~ Thomas Paine

Guess your talking about Major Bonespurs again.   The Sunshine Patriot Trump was nothing more than a house of cards, supported by his lies, and help up by those that believe them.   Trump is done - and so is his Party of and for Trump.

ETTD

Jen

Senior Advisor

Yes.

They are in fact terrified of the trashy folk.

Senior Advisor

American snowflakes steal election because no one wants them to lord over them. They demand services be provided to them but refuse services to others.

Veteran Advisor

There was no “stealing of the election”.   Just the pack of lies that started the day the BASS TARD Trump started running for office.    You fell for the lies, and now are ready to die for the one that got you so f c k d up. 

ETTD

Jen