cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Repub establishment declares the base the enemy

So much for the big freakin tent. I predict Cochran looses in a landslide. What a POS.

snip-

In light of last night’s election results in Mississippi, there is one question every conservative should be asking: how much longer can a party survive when its leadership is inexorably against the ethos of its base?

While Democrats harness their base supporters to advance the party’s liberal agenda, the Republican establishment works to undermine and disenfranchise its own base the minute they have pocketed their support in the general election. Now, after actively campaigning for Democrat votes in order to win against conservative Chris McDaniel in Mississippi, the GOP establishment has reached a new low in their treachery against those who embody the heart and soul of the party.

Based on the preliminary election results, it appears that the well-oiled campaign by the NRSC and Haley Barbour to turn out Democrat votes was more than enough to make the difference in last night’s primary. With roughly 60,000 more votes cast in the runoff than the primary, and an unprecedented surge in Democrat counties and precincts, it is almost certain that Chris McDaniel won the GOP vote while losing overall by about 6,400 votes.

Campaigning openly for Democrat votes in a GOP primary using issues and arguments contrary to the party platform is one thing. But the fact that they played the race card and ran mailers and robo calls in African American areas accusing their own party of being racist is downright despicable.

Hence, the NRSC and the GOP establishment essentially marshalled Democrat support to beat conservative voters in order to reelect an ineffective incumbent who is barely lucid and will very possibly never serve out his term.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/25/Horowitz-This-Is-Treachery

35 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Repub establishment declares the base the enemy

Not a bit different than those millions of bourgeoise Clintonist "centrist DINOs who show up at conventions and caucuses and vote in primaries and general elections for DINO candidates, cycle after cycle, saddling us with Shumers and Feinstines and Vilsaks and Emanuel's and such while the progressives in the trenches shovel the coal. Welcome to the world of American Realpolitik.
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

All politicans are "free agents" unless they are Bilderbergers (and that`s another issue altogether) their first duty is to get re-elected, a cemented in incumbent is not afraid to use women and children as life preservers, if need be to save their sorry hide.

The Bilderberg would prefer a Republican party that is willing bitches all lathered up with DB-Super Lubetm    granting amnesty for cheap labor supply and a drag on the welfare state that we`ve become.  There`s an agenda to break the United States back, this country is the only actual protector of the world and once we are taken out, the rest of planet earth folds like a road map.

The Tea Party is the last line of defense, Democrats are so corrupt that they hate them, blue blood Rockefeller Republicans see the Tea Party as a group standing in their way of job security and receiving their bribe check. 

Right now it`s all about "buying time", quickly as things are moving, we are down to bargaining for "days of freedom" by the selections that we make in the voting booth. 

I seriouly doubt that anyone that isn`t awake in the light of things, will "wake up" until it`s way too late.  All I can say is God help us all.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Three Words-----

New
World
Order

Which leads to three other words:

We
Are
F~~~~d!
Samnospam
Advisor

you are the enemy of the party's and the permanent government in general. the contempt that they show toward us all should make that obvious.
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

The way I see it, here are the choices.

1. We can vote for "establishment" Republicans and they will block a few things, but the deficit, wars and raids on our freedom will continue, but at a lesser rate.

2. We can sit home and not vote, Democrats will win and by the end of 0bama`s presidency "Darth Vaders" will be kicking in doors, bullhorns blazing, Bibles, books written by Kurt Saxon and Ragnar Bensen will be in a bonfire in the street and all guns except maybe a pellet gun will be confiscated.  Every home with a extra bedroom will be forced to house a Mexican family.

3. We can vote a 3rd party, the Democrats will win....see choice number 2 for the results.

4. A Divine miracle happens and many decent people are elected, the left not wanting to give up power issues martial law...see choice number 2 for the results.

5. We can pull a "David Koresh" which would be a quick way to commit suicide, for those that survive ...see choice number 2 for the results.

In my opinion, all that can be done is choice #1, vote a straight Republican ticket and hope they win, even if a few are scallywags.  The 50% in this country that are so flat out corrupt that they will vote Democrat have to have their liquor bottle taken away at some point, right now they pee their pants and see bugs crawling on the walls, but are yet to hit rock bottom.  Until that point they are usless drunks, the problem is they are programed to follow shiny stuff and the New World Order has plans for them went they do hit that rock bottom.  The side of decency can only offer them hard work, the side of evil has shiny stuff to offer.  Given their past `modus oprandi` which side do you think they`ll sidle up to?

Samnospam
Advisor

Re: The way I see it, here are the choices.

if you accept number 1 you just put the problem off on your kids.
r3020
Senior Advisor

If I lived in that district I would write in McDaniels name. Cochran would vote to give away guns in a heartbeat if he thought it would get him re-elected.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I don`t believe in blaming others, however our parents have as big of responsibility on these mess as anyone.  When I was 10, my Dad said "your generation will be cursing the mess that you`ll inherit from my generation", now mind you this was in the mid-70`s, my Dad was a political atheist that gave up voting after Barry Goldwater lost.  In the mid-70s most of the country was concerned with enery prices and inflation, but generally thought the country was on the right track. The national debt was half of what the annual deficits that we run now, there was a living wage for those willing to work which was everyone, there wasn`t the unsustainable safety net that we have today.  THAT was the time to fix things, our parent (God love them) did not en mass do anything, they were tired and counting the days to retirement.  Reagan came in and "deficits didn`t matter" and the safety net turned into a hammock and has grown to accommodate most of the country in one form or another.

Totalitarianism, is the path we`re on, totalitarianism is the plan and + half the country will sign up for that in exchange for their entitlement checks...exhibit one Don Kraft, he`ll send money to Elizabeth Warren, gladly turn in his old rusty 12gauge all inexchange for the solvency of his entitlement checks. The "Don Krafts" are not the minority in this country today.

That totalitarianism is the end game, it will and is affecting everyone.  You have now the "Cliven Bundys" and "Donald Sterlings" and "Hobby Lobbys" that are getting poked with a sharp stick now.  But look for more of us to be in that Cliven Bundy class in the future, whether we go slow with Republicans or quickly by a Democrat sweep in November, that is the path. 

When we`re sitting in the FEMA reeducation camp whether we voted for a 3rd party will be inconsequencial.  This is only my opinion, but even if a establishment Republican holds that off a couple days longer, it`s the best option.  Use those couple extra days to warn others, store food and figure this mess out.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: What you fail to recognize

is your own inept power of persuasion. People aren't buying what you are selling. Instead of assuming that their motives are free stuff, you should focus on educating people. What is wrong with me and what I am selling? Why isn't the general public marching in lock step with our message? The truth is you insult people with one breath and the next breath you expect them to embrace you or your ideas,

You are all idiots and lazy assed bums but vote for me and we will change you. Governmwent shouldn't be doing all this social stuff but send me my deficiency checks and my crop insurance subsidy. You collect hundreds of thousands from the treasury and at the same time you criticize the folks that get food stamps.

You folks are responsible for the debt and the deficit. You sent othwer ppeoples kids to fight in foreign lands and built the extra surplus in wars and preparing for wars and you refused to pay for it. Why should I pay taxes. Cut the food stamps. Cut the social security benefits or means test them. Cut the veterans health care benefits, but lets go back into Iraq and more wars. YOU DON"T WANT TO OFFER YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTER NOR YOUR TAXES!

And lets spend millions trying to repeal the law of the land. Or even more foolishness such as suing the president. You  teabaggers are not governing nor is it possible for you to govern. Some people are not capable of negotiating a deal. Their demands are to the excess and that steels up the opposition to what your selling. Try telling that auto dealer that you will offer $$$ take it or leave it!. He won't want to waste his time with you. The more obstinate you are the less cooperative he is.

The teabaggers are facing their demise. You don't represent people. You advance the cause of idealogues and people do not like what congress has become. They aren't going to follow idiots unless they are unhinged themselves. You want everything to be a fight to the death. Your getting what you want. Your own political death. In fact political suicide. Shades of Mitt Romney. Insult half of the electorate and surprised they didn't reward him with a victory.