cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Republicans need not vote

Rumble - sure.   Another Right wing hack website - that pays people to make up stories.

So that’s what you’re involved in now, ‘eh Sammy.   Man, you are one big piece of shît - and America knows it…..

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Bigger'n a meadow muffin out of a Chianina bull grazing a stubble field.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Actually, you ever been to the circus?

Well, before they got all woke and retired the elephants.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Rumble - sure.   Another Right wing hack website - that pays people to make up stories.

So that’s what you’re involved in now, ‘eh Sammy.   Man, you are one big piece of shît - and America knows it…..

Jen

You say there is no evidence but refuse to even look at evidence and just hurl invectives.    I'm guessing you're not well liked.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I’m not stupid.   All I had to do was look up the source of your piece of crap presented here - and knew I didn’t need to waste my time reading it.

I don’t have to guess when I evaluate you and your life.   You’re just another Republican liar - and an àsshôle to boot.

The truth is starting to come out about the so called president Trump Bàstàrd’s time in the White House.   At least we had some people still in place, to stop the Bàstàrd Trump taking down this country.   And you are stupid enough to still throw your support behind him.   Tells me all I need to know, about you, your motives, and your character.

Jen

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "You already voted", of course she had.

"You already voted", of course, she had, she vote by mail and was trying to vote twice.  She should have been arrested.

There's your voter fraud right there, republican voter fraud.