cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

Republicans need not vote

Some Republican voters in California are arriving at their polling center to vote. And they are being told that they've already voted.

Estelle Bender, 88, said poll workers informed her she and several friends of hers had already voted. She also allegedly witness another man arguing with a poll worker over the same issue.

“What happened today and how shocked are you?” a reporter asked Bender.

“Very. I went to El Camino High School to vote. Got there at 10:30. Gave her this [ballot] and she scanned and said ‘you voted,’ and I said, ‘no, I haven’t,” Bender told KTLA. "She said this has been happening all morning,” Bender further alleged. “The man next to me was arguing the same thing,”

But it's okay. Really...

The Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder’s office said equipment was “replaced” at the polling center and that provisional ballots are a “failsafe option” for these kinds of glitches.”

It's just a glitch. Nothing to see here, just move along and go get your covid shot.

15 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Republicans need not vote

They can cast provisional ballots and it the job of the Republicans on the election board to sort it out and make sure they are counted if there is a problem.

You guys are pretty predictable as far as setting the stage for the loss even before you even lose. Learned it from the master hisself.

Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

Left wing democrats in control of courts, sheriffs, police, kind of make it hard to get heard or adjudicated let alone vote.

Register as a Republican and watch the poll claiming to be a Republican.  Fat chance a real Republican has in California, . . . or anywhere soon. 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

The Republican would have to win by 25% to win by 1.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Maybe you guys should have thought of that, before you elected a guy like your Bàstàrd Trump to lead this country.   You knew what the Trump Bàstàrd was - you knowingly elected him, because he could “own” the Democrats - and any Republican that cared to challenge him.

He was not elected to be a “president” for this country.   He was elected to “put opposition to him” in their place.   And the damage he did in the meantime to this country, and to the world in general, is going to take a long time to right - if ever.

Jen

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

I suppose any time a Republican is not highly likely to win an election, this is the crap we will here from you guys - straight out of the Trump playbook. All it takes is one example and then it's widespread.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Funny democrat cheaters dont like being called cheaters. So sad.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Funny Republicans keep accusing Democrats of cheating, and after lawsuit after lawsuit, and spending millions on attempting to prove fraud, has turned up NOTHING!!!!

Your Ninjas are turning out to be a bunch in Ninny’s.   And so are you guys.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

You're good at cheating, years of perfecting it, no doubt but there's tons of proof.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Democrats are so nice, they voted for Republicans so they wouldn't have to.

https://rumble.com/vmil62-california-recall-election-woodland-hills-polling-location-70-of-voters-to...